we live in a rural area and our postie signs our stuff because we know him very well, had a beer with him saturday night,
cant imagine it happening in the bigger towns with all the hussle and bussle of everyday life

Parcel ready for me when I got home.

My posties are great. One is the wife of an old school friend and the other has become a friend over the years. I live in a rural area and its a 30miles round trip to the depot which is open late on Wednesday only. I get a lot of parcels delivered and they save me a lot of trips, but more important to me I get the bits I need when I need them.

Onto Vagnostics. The parcel was well packaged and labelled clearly. The parts look well made and I started to fit them tonight and I'm really pleased with the parts.

Thanks Fish for your help.

Parcel ready for me when I got home.

My posties are great. One is the wife of an old school friend and the other has become a friend over the years. I live in a rural area and its a 30miles round trip to the depot which is open late on Wednesday only. I get a lot of parcels delivered and they save me a lot of trips, but more important to me I get the bits I need when I need them.

Onto Vagnostics. The parcel was well packaged and labelled clearly. The parts look well made and I started to fit them tonight and I'm really pleased with the parts.

Thanks Fish for your help.
Happy days :thumbsup:

goodstuff @Littleblackflash ... im still waiting for matt to make good on his promise..

well peed off as my 2 week hols where i was hoping to get the time to do this is disappearing fast.. he has read my whatsapp and i even had a few live messages with him sunday but nothing since..

Ours does. He has effectively become a family friend due to the amount of kit he has delivered during our camper conversion :)

Our previous post lady was the same, due to the volume of kit she delivered when I was building a kit car.

Ours is a local rural community (for local people).

Pete
Wow, then you have quite a postie. Not sure on the legality of them doing that, but if it works for you and they are trustworthy, then let’s hope your parcel has indeed turned up.

Our postie does the same, if we're not in he just leaves it in our "safe place". DPD also do the same for us.
Might have something to do with Lady Pippas daily obsession with Amazon and her daily parcels.
We also live in a rural area so perhaps that makes a difference.

Our postie does the same, if we're not in he just leaves it in our "safe place". DPD also do the same for us.
Might have something to do with Lady Pippas daily obsession with Amazon and her daily parcels.
Ours does this too, I'm hardly ever in and it's a rural area. However if it requires signing for then they won't do it. They could lose their job over that!

Nah it’s not that, it’s just Lady P.
I’d do anything that Lady P bid as well. “Yes M’lady” :D

I fitted the tailgate conversion brackets from vagnostics and they aren’t right. The pivot is about 1” lower than the series parts and therefore the tailgate doesn’t open high enough.

CD1E3F1C-4D28-44AB-975F-391F836E0897.jpeg

It doesn’t open enough to stand under so I guess I’ll have to make my own brackets.

I fitted the tailgate conversion brackets from vagnostics and they aren’t right. The pivot is about 1” lower than the series parts and therefore the tailgate doesn’t open high enough.

It doesn’t open enough to stand under so I guess I’ll have to make my own brackets.

T5 gas struts will sort it.

Unless you’re fitting the Cali rear blind / cycle carrier, don’t go for the 1280N struts because your roof will not like them. I did and the flexing of the roof (around where the hinges bolt in to) was quite worrying.

I finally managed to get my tracking sorted last week (that meant he'd sent it..!) and its arrived with the wires.

Just one thing - the airbag and wheel are sold as T6, but they dont have the two clips that we see in all the videos of how to get the airbag off... just one spring that clips around three plastic housings (like seen on a few threads here..). Is removal similar? Im not going to be removing it once fitted but just want to make sure!

I brought some T5 gas struts locally of ebay and they work fine. The boot lids opens high enough now.

I brought some T5 gas struts locally of ebay and they work fine. The boot lids opens high enough now.

Just keep an eye on those lower ball-pins - they work loose every now and then, even with a bit of Loctite (although I was using beefier struts at the times I initially noticed this).

Back