V.C.D.S. in Lincolnshire

Bemmy GY

Evening folks, you've probably heard it before. New to the scene & recently got the camper that we've always wanted, start line, fully converted & we love it to bits, a downside though is not being able to see the mph in big numbers on the display! & I believe you need some electronic/computer wizardry to sort it. The wife's Skoda has it but not my van & I miss it, it's loads better in the middle in big numbers. Any help or pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Your cheapest option is a little dongle, available via Amazon for about £15
Here's a thread to get you started.
Carista
Some members local to you may have this and could be willing to do it for free or some beer tokens. Have a look at the forum map.
Yellow pins are VCDS users these people have been highlighted as they have a programme that can make the changes to your van and are willing to help.
PM them if you require mods.

Hi, hoping Maybe someone could vcds my rear view camera in for beer tokens? It’s the travelin-lite radio and camera kit Which says it just needs

PDC Module 10 Byte 00
Head unit Module 5F Byte 19

Just tick the two boxes that say RVC install (cheers @Deaky for the copy and pasted info)

Hi anyone near scunthorpe who could help please
I have an airbag light on

Willing to travel a bit and pay of course

Cheers nige

I'm looking for someone local to Grimsby to flash my webasto for me, I have the files but not the software, I only have the webasto software.
Thanks in advance.

Back