Trying To Retrofit Heated Seats To T5.1- Need Pinouts For Switches

tom200uk

Hi,

I’m trying to retrofit genuine heated seats to my 2015 T5.1 high line.

I’m using the kufatec loom 41613 but the wires to fit into the seat switch Ac panel are already filled 12& 13. Does anyone have access to a wiring diagram so I can check. It’s standard ac with the 3dials and the heated seat switches in the centre of the outer dials.

The Kufatec instructions are based on a T6 so most likely why it doesn’t add up.

If I can get it working the actual install isn’t to bad.

Thankyou , Tom

Iam in the same boat, on a 2010 T5.1 have the same loom and pins 12 and 13 are occupied, did you ever find out where to put the wires that should go to 12 and 13 on the AC unit

Guess we need to compare the T6 and T5.1 pinouts to see if they match
Where do the two cables in question go to ??

My Kuftaec loom is 41613 for a T5 but the instructions that come with it are for a T6
I've managed to put cables A54 and A36 in the BCM as both were free

pins 12 and 13 that are used in the ac unit just go in to loads of wires for the main loom, no idea where they all end up.

I meant in your kufatec loom, where do those two wires come from/go to ?

Are the wires already in the pins purple/yellow and orange/black ?

I just compared the T5.1 diagram to a T6 diagram and they are the same !
If you have A/C control panel its pins 12 and 13
If you have climatronic control panel its pins 10 and 11

Its possible the wires are already semi installed, if this is the case the next stop for them is the 17 pin black connector behind the glovebox somewhere ?

on the other block pin 12 is orange black

pin 13 purple yellow

like you said, so iam assuming thats the block i need to be looking at

the kufatec loom is in fabric wrap tape, so ill have to remove all the fabric tape to trace back where they actually go

Yes its the 20 pin black connector on the rear of the AC unit, it probably runs to the plug you pictured

so have i got to try and pull that 17 pin black connector out find the orange/black and purple/yellow wire on the back of it

Back