Trying To Retrofit Heated Seats To T5.1- Need Pinouts For Switches

potentially, or you could disconnect it from the AC plug and put your wires in its place ?

Think i would want to know for sure where they went though so i could be certain of what i was disconnecting

whats also interesting is on the plug that goes into this block, pins 10 and 11 are empty so the yellow/purple orange /black terminates there.

So i would be safe just to remove the orange/black purple/yellow wires from the block on the back of the AC and drop the 2 kufatec wires in place.

Am i to assume that the german Kuftaec loom is for LHD so when they say for drivers side, swap them over instead.

nearly, thats that bit sorted thank you very much for that.

any idea where this SC25 cable goes, says fuse 25 which is empty but where do i put the other end of red/white cable ?

any any idea where the K1.86 cable goes. Says to the switch relay power supply ?

sc25 cable pictured

IMG_0685.jpg

any idea where this SC25 cable goes, says fuse 25 which is empty but where do i put the other end of red/white cable ?

any any idea where the K1.86 cable goes. Says to the switch relay power supply ?

Tenner each way?

Ok, So I think the red hearing that was tripping me up was this red and white cable that was strapped to the white cable. I don't think it needs to be there, the white SC25 cable is pre made and will fit right into SC27. This Kufatec have it labelled up wrong.

The cable that isn't pre made goes into the X-Contact relay which is relay 644 located along side the fuse box.

Earth cable is self explanatory.

Which now just leaves the 2 pre made connectors for the BCM. Thanks to Pauly, we can confirm that A36 is the heated seat cable and as you can see in the photos in empty, however I don't understand what pin 54 is meant to be for as this slot is already occupied?

View attachment 48077

View attachment 48078

View attachment 48079

View attachment 48080

View attachment 48081

View attachment 48082

View attachment 48083

£20 each way if we solve this tonight.

sooner that then some numpty at a garage that knows no more then i do for £100

I've got 2 fuse layouts top and bottom.

fuse 25 and 27 are both empty in the bottom one with no connectors at the back.

fuse 25 and 27 on the top one both have fuses in them ?

(bottom row third one in on both boxes is fuse 25)

IMG_0686.jpg

Yes did it last year but my heads a bit rusty!! Generally if theres a blocked pin it’s because there part wired from factory

with the help I've received I've figured out the 2 pins in use on the ac controller, its just the k1.86 cable and this sc25 cable i dont get

the kufatec instructions are next to useless, they might aswell been written in German for all the help they have been.

it’s the sc 25 that wants the blank wire end soldering onto a switch live then both pins clipping in a blank space in the fuse board.

The k1.86 was not needed as the relay was live already.

Get a multimeter and find one in the the same fuse box, there’s loads in there. Just check by switching the ignition on and off. Then strip a bit of the cable solder on and carefully tape up.

i still dont get it.....i must be simple

ok i can find a fuse in the fusebox with a multimeter that will be switched live.

what cable do i patch in to that ? the grey sc25 cable with the crimped end, the grey k1.86 cable or that red/white cable

Back