I see your ac controller doesnt have the gloss black trim on it so this could be the difference to Stevecole and mine.
make note of my issue regarding pins 10,11,12 and 13 as this might save you a bundle of time.
any issues i can help with let me know
Thanks Niall, made a note of the pins. Just waiting on the pads and relay to arrive then good to go I’ll be surprised if I don’t run into any issues!

I have mine all working fine now.

Very simple. If pin 54is already taken it meant it didn’t need the K1.86 cable connecting at all as pin 54 was already connected from factory.

I have a spare loom with instructions if anyone is interested.
Could you send me the wiring diagram please? I’m ok with the 2 wires going to the ac panel and 36 and 54 in BCM, also earth it’s the other 2 wires I’m struggling with, any help is appreciated. Thanks

I see your ac controller doesnt have the gloss black trim on it so this could be the difference to Stevecole and mine.
make note of my issue regarding pins 10,11,12 and 13 as this might save you a bundle of time.
any issues i can help with let me know
Could you send me the wiring diagram please? I’m ok with the 2 wires going to the ac panel and 36 and 54 in BCM, also earth it’s the other 2 wires I’m struggling with, any help is appreciated. Thanks
How do I find K1.86? The other is sc27 to the fuse box which seems ok.

How do I find K1.86? The other is sc27 to the fuse box which seems ok.
Sc27 goes to the back of your fuse box and pushes straight into location 27. This should be unused at the minute. The short wire with the same fuse box connector isn’t needed as the opposite side of this fuse location is a positive rail already. If your BCM already had a wire in pin 54 then you don’t need to connect the Kufatec one there. As for K1.86, I didn’t connect this either as as far as I could work out it’s supposed to be a feed for the module but if you already have a wire in pin 54 then this does the same.
So in short, I didn’t use wires K1.86 or 54 and my seats work fine.
Hopefully this’ll help

Back