Trying To Retrofit Heated Seats To T5.1- Need Pinouts For Switches

Side Note - What head unit is that as I love the fit in the dashboard. Whats it like as a unit? good sound? features? etc.

Great thanks. I've got the same setup as you needing the rear window heater too. I found a panel, looks exactly the same as yours but has part no. 3C8907336A. Its physically identical to yours but a different part number. I hope it works.

does anyone know if they're inter changeable without coding as I guess the one I'm looking at is from a Passat or something
I had a Passat one not work with my van.. if I can find the thread I’ll give you the details (as it might have been an early model).

Here it is:
26a9b4a6-badf-4b10-9c91-766742b9173b-jpeg.31825

image-jpg.33409

7N0907426

Didn’t work ☹
The intensity dial worked but the direction didn’t, and the re-circ button stayed illuminated regardless. So that item is back on eBay..

Its a 9" Xtrons Android 9 headunit, about £200. Its pretty good. Can download everything from the playstore and use it like a tablet. Pretty happy with it for the money

Added reverse camera to it and recently added Xtrons TPMS to it and setup a new interface on it now

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

The climate panel I’m looking at has the temp in degrees on it the same as the one in my van, not the Low Hi as in your photo. Don’t know if that makes any difference?

The climate panel I’m looking at has the temp in degrees on it the same as the one in my van, not the Low Hi as in your photo. Don’t know if that makes any difference?
See here (You might need to bump the thread for an update:

iam assuming the instructions are for LHD so i will connect drivers to passenger side and vice versa on passenger side at the AC control end in the event the seasts even work iam hoping the correct sides heat up

can you confirm which one is a/c and which one is climatronic please as I’m not sure where the two wires should go in the panel??

Finding this thread very helpful, I'm part way through doing my own and was wondering... my original driver Kombi seat has an airbag and related wiring. The passenger never did, if I wire in this new kufatec loom to the Cali seats, how will I know if the seat airbags (driver and passenger) will work? And what do I do with the existing seat wiring from the kombi drivers side?

Back