Tow-Trust detachable Towbar - "TVW9VK" kit & Wire kit -- How I Done It --

Greetings.
I have a Volkswagen Multivan 2021- (T6.1) , vertical, Westfalia
My automatic reversing does not work as in the picture PV 6-1.
Is it possible to activate it?
For me it only shows this. photo PV-1, PV-4, PV-5
PV-4.jpg

PV-1.jpg

PV-5.jpg

PV 6-1.jpg

Activate automatic reversing?
Can you elaborate?
Posting your current VCDS AUTOSCAN would be also very helpful.

Reactions: mmi
Automatic reversing works for me by triggering the rear camera and turning off the reversing sensors. The display says: Reversing monitoring is currently unavailable.
My idea is that I use the mirror controller when reversing. I don't have VCDS AUTOSCAN.

The Multivan T6.1 has a towbar from the factory so I had the Westfalia fitted. The dealer tells me that the automatic reversing cannot be activated.
Thank you for your help.

Can you explain the functionality of automatic reversing? Are you talking about PLA retrofit?

Ah, trailer assist!
I haven't seen your AUTOSCAN but I guess you need to change your revesing camera to Compact+ version.

Example below.
Screenshot_20221203_140149_Photos.jpg
The one on the right in the photo above has NO TRAILER ASSIST support.
The one on the left supports TRAILER ASSIST.

By the way, what equipment/tool are you using to get it activated?

And just for future reference, it would make things much easier if you could take photos of your configuration menu entries with English language selected in first place.

So you do have PLA, good!
To get functional TRAILER ASSIST you need to apply required coding/adaptations(see below) and your camera must be Compact+ (with optical ARA support).

Module 10
coding
Byte 3, tick Bit 3

Module 17
coding
Byte 12, tick Bit 5

Module 5F
Adaptions
adjust “ENG122229-ENG122332-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-Trailer_Assistant_msg_bus_0x36” to “COMFORT BUS”

Module 6C
coding
Byte 10, tick Bit 3

Can i ask @Dellmassive a couple of questions please. I am just in the middle of fitting one of these and was wondering,when you fit the positives under the bonnet,where did you connect the orange ignition live to? Also,my leisure battery is under my passenger seat,right where the loom comes up through the floor. Is there any reson why I couldn’t take my positives from here and not bother going through into the engine bay? Thanks very much

Back