mxdjulian

Hi can anyone help? I am looking for a T5 / 6 heater matrix? The basic mechanically controlled version. Actually just need the white nylon disc which controls the air blend on the left (passenger side). There are full systems available on line but are expensive to buy and ship; or has anyone upgraded a Startline mechanically controlled heater to the electric version?

IMG_3189.jpeg

Hi can anyone help? I am looking for a T5 / 6 heater matrix? The basic mechanically controlled version. Actually just need the white nylon disc which controls the air blend on the left (passenger side). There are full systems available on line but are expensive to buy and ship; or has anyone upgraded a Startline mechanically controlled heater to the electric version?

View attachment 219910
Here’s some threads to keep you occupied for a while..

And if you’re feeling the heat..

Reactions: Bav

View attachment 219910
I’ve got a std t5 non ac heater box ( cable type if you carnt get the piece u need

Back