The Annual T6F Pilgrimage to Bala Lake

It was passable and only needed a buff with the rapid detailer.

But its raining here right now...
It’s absolutely belting it down here. Washed it yesterday, reckon that by the time I get across to the Welsh National Sailing Academy it will be plastered in muck. Currently thinking about using various ‘A’ roads to come cross country rather than sit on the M42 and M6 car parks to get around Brum.

Its dry and warm here and my vans filthy and no I’m not washing it !

At least the lake will be nice and full :confused:

Pouring down here and washed van yesterday. Roads are soaked so will be filthy by the time I get there. Oh the joys of living in the country. At least I've got a boat on top if it gets too bad.
Also looks like i'll be putting up the awning for the first time in the rain :eek:

@Peatey
You making an appreance this weekend?.

might make it up on Sunday nothing really planned this weekend, so going with the flow

have just gone past the bala turning on the A5 on the way home from work at 9.30 this morning and the weather was lovely so fingers crossed for you guys
A5 alive with VW's

might make it up on Sunday nothing really planned this weekend, so going with the flow

have just gone past the bala turning on the A5 on the way home from work at 9.30 this morning and the weather was lovely so fingers crossed for you guys
A5 alive with VW's
Is it the North Wales show this weekend at Bodlewyddan ?

Anyone passing Ludlow?.
I will be, picking the other half up once she has finished work in leominster at 5. Hopefully she won't faff too much. And then going A49, A5 unless sat nav says otherwise.

Back