Team Indium Grey

Welcome to the Forum! So nice you posted pics twice!!....dont blame yer lol.
Sorry, messed up !
Thank you
Actually wanted to go the Swamper route and this van has the ‘rock in’ horse poo’ diff lock, but actually really liking the look of this so torn now

Looking awesome mate, what is it like inside?
Its very nice inside, much nicer than we are used too, which makes us feel like it is a bit too posh for our messy family use. But it is a standard multivan/caravelle set-up with the moveable seat configuration. It has the checker-plate flooring, which i really like and part leather seats, again very nice. I will get some pics up of the interior.

Looks amazing !!
What size tyres have you fitted please ? (Edit - I can see 245) Any rubbing ?
Are you still on standard suspension and where did you source your arches / body mouldings ?
Thanks made up how the wheels look

No rubbing from the tyres and still on standard suspension thinking of lifting it, but going to see what the ride hight is like when it’s converted.

Got the arches and body Moldings from Van style

I could be seriously tempted to stick my old suspension and a set of those wheels on my bus! :)

Unfortunately the utter tossers at *essex Vans kept my old suspension so I would need to buy another set up.

I could be seriously tempted to stick my old suspension and a set of those wheels on my bus! :)

Unfortunately the utter tossers at *essex Vans kept my old suspension so I would need to buy another set up.
pity you are so far away. I’ve got a set of T6 t30 suspension I need to get rid of.

Thanks made up how the wheels look

No rubbing from the tyres and still on standard suspension thinking of lifting it, but going to see what the ride hight is like when it’s converted.

Got the arches and body Moldings from Van style
Just trying to pull from the image: is it 245/65/17??
Looks real good!

New to the forum, just picked up my first Transporter at the weekend. An Indium T6 Highline Kombi. Nice spec with some great options on it.

I've always had low cars, so you can imagine this will be getting lowered soon and potentially some new wheels!

View attachment 116442
Nice van,
lift it and add some big chunky rubber, its the way to go ;)

Well, I'm back! First trip down to the beach here up in sunny Moray. Loving the van, and i managed to pickup a set of the H&R/Koni coilovers not sure if i'll get a chance to fit them anytime soon as we are due to go a nice 10 day camping trip next week.

Spec on this van is so nice; factory LED's, electric folding mirrors, heated seats, 360 parking sensors + camera, Discover media (how good is Android Auto?! First time experiencing it and i love it) and a lovely insulated, carpet lined rear. It also came with a Skipton Car Audio front and rear upgrade, but i can't find out much info on what has been done as it's the only thing i don't have a receipt for.

hS1QD3e.jpg

3HwED9M.jpg

Last edited:
Back