Team Indium Grey

Hello All, after a six month wait our non bulkhead PV arrived to replace a much missed 2004 T5 shuttle in Tornado red that had covered nearly 475,000 miles when relentless garage bills eventually beat me.

External is going to remain much as we see here however interior is going to be converted to perform stealth camper & office duties for my work with IT. Diesel heater, soundproofing, lighting and a seatpod all lined up.

Is my membership approved?

D02732EC-9C39-4857-BF56-6D6B71AAAD21.jpeg

Hello All, after a six month wait our non bulkhead PV arrived to replace a much missed 2004 T5 shuttle in Tornado red that had covered nearly 475,000 miles when relentless garage bills eventually beat me.

External is going to remain much as we see here however interior is going to be converted to perform stealth camper & office duties for my work with IT. Diesel heater, soundproofing, lighting and a seatpod all lined up.

Is my membership approved?

View attachment 110950

Very nice... Wheels set the colour....( I’ve got them too...) Welcome...:)

New Wave are fantastic it seems and hence they had a 12 month lead time. Worked out ok as I had mine completed over lockdown and I'm not sure I would have been allowed over the border :)

After several attempts I've finally got a set of wheels on my baby that I love and that ride really well! Had a few doubts about the colour, but they look so good in the flesh and really well made!

Only thing now is do I need a side decal and do I get the front grills in gloss black or just add a little something to compliment the wheels?

View attachment 109608

View attachment 109609
Cracking choice!

IMG_20200731_153452.jpg

Back