Team Indium Grey

I fitted 19" Brock B37's from Wheelbase Alloys onto mine this year and I love them. Not only have they got a 5-year warranty but they're certified for winter use (you wouldn't believe how many wheels aren't covered if you use them in the winter months!)

IMG_20210304_122738 (2).jpg

I fitted 19" Brock B37's from Wheelbase Alloys onto mine this year and I love them. Not only have they got a 5-year warranty but they're certified for winter use (you wouldn't believe how many wheels aren't covered if you use them in the winter months!)

View attachment 118748
They are pretty sweet I must say

had no idea about the winter tyre issue..... every day a school day

Hi you cracking bunch,

1st post for me after stalking you all for months. Ordered my T6.1 kombi 1st week in Jan, and picked up on 1st June.
540 mile round trip the next day to @BognorMotors where the team fitted my 18" Fuel Covert wheels, STX coilovers, H&R ARB's, front splitter, sidebars, and the DSG remap.
Very pleased after deciding on the lowered swamper look. Comfy, smooth & corners like its on rails. A couple of things to finish the outside, before moving onto the interior.

IMG-7575 (1).jpg

IMG-7576.jpg

IMG-7601.jpg

Hi you cracking bunch,

1st post for me after stalking you all for months. Ordered my T6.1 kombi 1st week in Jan, and picked up on 1st June.
540 mile round trip the next day to @BognorMotors where the team fitted my 18" Fuel Covert wheels, STX coilovers, H&R ARB's, front splitter, sidebars, and the DSG remap.
Very pleased after deciding on the lowered swamper look. Comfy, smooth & corners like its on rails. A couple of things to finish the outside, before moving onto the interior.

View attachment 119268

View attachment 119269

View attachment 119271
Ooo very nice best colour!!

Hi you cracking bunch,

View attachment 119268

View attachment 119269

View attachment 119271
nice choice of wheels

Hi, do you know if the bronze of the Coverts is the same as the Zephyrs? TIA
They look to be the same but with the different face they look to have a little more of a rose gold tint on the Converts than bronze, either way the wheels look great on an Idium Grey Van really set it off nicely

They look to be the same but with the different face they look to have a little more of a rose gold tint on the Converts than bronze, either way the wheels look great on an Idium Grey Van really set it off nicely
YEs. My van is Pure Grey and when I put the Zephyrs next to it I really didnt like the look:

Screenshot 2021-06-16 at 12.42.04.png

Hello Team Indium Grey. Bought our first T6 panel van recently. Bit of TLC, new wheels & just back from Vamoose who did a full conversion

View attachment 119025
It would be interesting to hear what you think of Vamoose and the conversion. I have one of their conversions which is now just over 4 years old (which I bought last October) and, apart from finding the roof a little cumbersome to put up / take down, am impressed with the quality of it.

It would be interesting to hear what you think of Vamoose and the conversion. I have one of their conversions which is now just over 4 years old (which I bought last October) and, apart from finding the roof a little cumbersome to put up / take down, am impressed with the quality of it.
Pleased with it so far but only judged on a couple of nights away. Full week trip coming up soon so should have a better idea after that.

Does anyone have a black roof? looking to see what it would look like please

I have some scrapes/scratches on the roof of mine from the previous owners presumably through the poor use of a roof rack. I wondering about getting it wrapped or resprayed but thought the black could look good?

Thanks

Back