Team Indium Grey

Seen it on eBay and contacted and bought, it was a family who renovate properties and they have done another van too. Thanks.

Seen it on eBay and contacted and bought, it was a family who renovate properties and they have done another van too. Thanks.

Lovely looking van you’ve got there, any idea where the front spoiler/splitter is from?

Jumping ship from the Black team from this Saturday!
Collecting a year old Indium Grey Edition Kombi on Saturday after 5 years & 4 months with my Black LWB Highline 180 pre add-blue.
Travelled 51k Miles and no issues during that time so pleased to stay with a late registered T6.
Just couldn't wait the dealer quoted potential 8-9+ months wait for a new one so the Edition with 6k on will have to do!

very nice van, my friend! would be interested to know how your Billies and H&R ARB's affect the ride, handling and feel of her over standard?

Hi dude, I’ve got B14’s which have been perfect over 3 years, despite what some people on here will have you believe.

From new I did 1000 miles stock on 17’s and then had the B14’s and 20’s fitted which gave a lower, firm and less bouncy ride, but still wallowed through turns (it’s a T32).
The H&R arb’s really tighten up the body roll, but they do make the ride a little firmer, but it’s a good compromise.

I might look at refreshing my van at some stage and would fit the Komfort version, they seem to have become the natural successor to B14’s.

There are plenty of alternatives out there now, 3 years ago it was pretty much Bilstein coilovers or a spring kit.

Enjoy :cool:

Hi dude, I’ve got B14’s which have been perfect over 3 years, despite what some people on here will have you believe.

From new I did 1000 miles stock on 17’s and then had the B14’s and 20’s fitted which gave a lower, firm and less bouncy ride, but still wallowed through turns (it’s a T32).
The H&R arb’s really tighten up the body roll, but they do make the ride a little firmer, but it’s a good compromise.

I might look at refreshing my van at some stage and would fit the Komfort version, they seem to have become the natural successor to B14’s.

There are plenty of alternatives out there now, 3 years ago it was pretty much Bilstein coilovers or a spring kit.

Enjoy :cool:

Good feedback on the Billies and ARBs, thanks! Im a brand new T6 owner, so I have still got a lot of learning to do.
While i LOVE the 20's look (right size to fit the aesthetics of the vehicle), I will more like go down the swamper route, and the comfort Bilstein's sound very appealing. I have a Panamericana, so it is already lifted by 20mm, so wont be jumping in to lift further just yet, upgrades come down to a slow funding funnel :)
I had a T4 Cali beforehand and interestingly VW never fitted a rear ARB to them and it had a terrible lean in the corners. Got the fattest one possible fitted on the back and it transformed the handling! Was super level in the turns, even when fully loaded and handled great really (A driver friend of mine was amazed at how well it took bends after this, compared to his 'driver' cars). I did the same on an old S3 I had (front and back), that also transformed the balance and feel in the bends - ARBs maybe my first point of call, :thumbsup:.
Thanks again!

Back