Team Indium Grey

I could be seriously tempted to stick my old suspension and a set of those wheels on my bus! :)

Unfortunately the utter tossers at *essex Vans kept my old suspension so I would need to buy another set up.
I have plenty standard stuff if you need ( only keep the really low mileage stuff , Cover postage and you are welcome to them !

I am sure we will have that BUT , Do you actually load a ton in it because if not a T 30 rear spring will do the same job and its a lot more comfy . ( less bouncy )

Not sure what you have in your van at the moment but i can guarantee it wont carry a ton any way !!

£ 50 .00 to wrap it up and post to you as long as you arent in the Scottish Islands ha ha

Hi all, I'm new. Collected this beauty last Saturday from Leighton Vans. Its a 2019 T32 Kombi 150 manual. I requested the upgrade to LED headlights before collection. Having looked around for a long time I decided that I really like the LV product and I have to say I have not been disappointed! Also the sales process was very smooth and the LV dealership is a fascinating place to visit for van lovers!

van.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm new. Collected this beauty last Saturday from Leighton Vans. Its a 2019 T32 150 manual. Having looked around for a long time I decided that I really like the LV product and I have to say I have not been disappointed! The entire sales process was also very smooth and the LV dealership is a fascinating place to visit.

View attachment 117326
Stunning pal!!!
One of the best colours to have

Looks brill , I’m defo going to look at changing to LED lights . Best colour van

Thanks - I guessed they 20” but wasn’t sure. I am still working out if I want 18 or 20.... yes I know tough choice

Back