Team Indium Grey

@Tourershine you still not convinced that Team G is the best colour.. don't see many stunning van's being added to Team Blk..:sneaky: might have to check see if the tread is still active..:whistle:

First wash complete after ticking a few bigger mods off the list. Looking a lot better now...
Have to say that's a damn nice looking van. Probably my favourite so far on here.

My Indium grey is due in May... so I'll just have to salivate over everyone else's till then.

Loving those wheels! Are they load rated and what type are you? Is it T32?

The wheels look like Rotiform RSE and I agree, a pure classic wheel style that suits most vehicles and looks darn cool. They remind me of my first set of nice wheels back in the day, TSW hockenheim on my MK1 Golf.

27600FE7-E143-4835-921F-0E80A99ADDC0.jpeg

The on going project, mud flaps will soon be fitted. Still thinking which headlights to go for but I think budget will decide on the H7 route much as I would love LED lights.

Loving those wheels! Are they load rated and what type are you? Is it T32?

T28 and They are staggered Rotiform RSEs

They are not load rated (certainly not T30 or T32) but my van is near empty all the time with no intentions of heavy loading.

Ok folks.
  • Standard black or white stickers - £1.99 (as per forum shop).
  • Limited edition team colours - £2.25
  • 1 × sticker, 1 × SS T6 keyring - £10.00
Team Grey.
Team Red.
Team Yellow.
Team Blackberry.
Team Blue.
Team White.
Team Black.

PM:
Name.
Delivery address.
Contact Number.

Postage will be 1st class(£0.67)hardboard envelope posted 12hrs after receiving payment.
IMG_1198.jpg

Back