Team Indium Grey

@Sosarge, great looking van . Is it lowered? And have you got spacers on the wheels? As they look to be filling the arches perfectly.

Cheers, it's on Eibach 50mm springs with 30mm H&R spacers on the rears.
Can't decide what size spacers to fit on the font as yet, waiting for my mates @Petehelmet input as he wants some as well.

I must admit that is my favorite grey van i have seen (very inspirational) The stance is perfect with the offset of the wheels, i previously discounted those wheels but the silver accent works well with your setup. Great job!!!!
When considering mods to my van i worried the 18" wheel was to small but yours and @DaveyB have proved me wrong!! it's all about stance rather than diameter.

20170430_194135.jpg
Just had my Eibach 50mm springs and 20" wheels fitted and went on a 400 mile excursion for the weekend. Really really impressed with the springs my van handles incredibly well. No noises or knocking just have to be careful of pot holes! Highly recommend Custom Vanz 50mm Eibach Raceline Springs

I must admit that is my favorite grey van i have seen (very inspirational) The stance is perfect with the offset of the wheels, i previously discounted those wheels but the silver accent works well with your setup. Great job!!!!
When considering mods to my van i worried the 18" wheel was to small but yours and @DaveyB have proved me wrong!! it's all about stance rather than diameter.
Totally agree @G11hws. Thanks for the compliment. Was worried with the 18's when I bought the van and was absolutely set on changing them. Now it's on B14's, I think it looks right as a stance/ wheel combo.

Ere, someone's nicked me van! :eek: Oh, sorry, I have cherry red rear LEDs an no bonnet bra, or rear windows.. :rofl::rofl::whistle::thumbsup: Looks good to me tho :thumbsup::whistle::whistle::sleep::sleep:

lovely, lovely.. that the wasp kit?
Yes. It's actually a very striking piece of kit in the flesh. I'm very very pleased with it apart from no rear camera and the cheap tyres fitted it's a 'grand' looking bus/van. Impressed by the torque and power of the engine, I'd recommend the bigger engine, it really does launch the Bus/Van. I can understand why there's another thread on this forum about surprising others on the road.

The LED lights are amazing, lights up like a Christmas tree! I know they're an expensive option and some will obviously be happy with the standard setup but I'm personally happy I went for them. Starting to really get into this T6 ownership lark.

Totally agree, reckon I could do without every optional extra with the exception of the LED lights.
You'd think right? But, I'm already looking at my dash and thinking .. should have ticked that box as well.. easy to get carried away.

Back