Team Cherry Red

It is all grin and chin!
The best colour though.
How does that lump on the roof affect getting a roof put on? Anyone tried it yet?
If it has a front spoiler to the roof, then that will cover it, but many are already filling the hole and moving the aerial,

Another one for Team Cherry Red
Had this about a month now an have done a few bits already - rear quarter windows, h&r springs, roof bars, front splitter, captain seats, etc
I've stripped out the inside ready for sound proofing, insulating & carpet lining
Not decided who to go with for that....or do it myself

20201013_091952.jpg

Another one for Team Cherry Red
Had this about a month now an have done a few bits already - rear quarter windows, h&r springs, roof bars, front splitter, captain seats, etc
I've stripped out the inside ready for sound proofing, insulating & carpet lining
Not decided who to go with for that....or do it myself

View attachment 88260
I did carpet lining myself, went quite well really. Didn't cost the earth that way.

IMG_20200716_201556.jpg

That looks spot on, would be well happy with that, am tempted to try it, but am wanting Alcantara type headlining as well as carpeting so might be a bit out of my league
Definitely doing the sound proofing and insulation though :thumbsup:

Further evolution of my van today, I brought it just before Lockdown, with these 'kin big wheels on & the original ones in the back.
They looked great, but wasn't practical, my stupmy other half struggled to get in. So removed & sold them on, I've just had Eibach Springs put on (brought 2nd hand off here) It's now sitting 100mm lower than when I brought it.
Going to go with 18" in the Spring.

IMG_20200307_165403.jpg

IMG_20201006_111858.jpg

IMG_20201027_142716.jpg

Well, never thought I'd see someone on here being "practical" about wheels!
Congrats @Martin955
And welcome to team cherry red

Cheers,
I'd had a stone stuck in the rear tyre with the 22's, it made hell of a Racket as it caught on the arch liner.
Looks aren't everything, & with the right 18's it should be spot on.
Thanks for the welcome, but I've been here for a little while now

I really like the VW red on a transporter. Aka Dog Dick Red.

Triumph did some Speed Triples in what they called "Nuclear Red," it soon got referred to as "Dog Pecker Pink"
I never considered a Red Van until I saw this one, I'm very happy with it now. Going to get some gloss black wheels next year, should set it off nicely.

Triumph did some Speed Triples in what they called "Nuclear Red," it soon got referred to as "Dog Pecker Pink"
I never considered a Red Van until I saw this one, I'm very happy with it now. Going to get some gloss black wheels next year, should set it off nicely.
They did, and I had one. Fantastic bike but I never did like the Screenshot_20201107-003629.jpgcolour (bike was cheap off an old neighbour)

Back