Team Cherry Red

Ahhh my bad I missed that bit. I haven’t got that front parking sensor. I’ve just googled it to see exactly where it was! I did notice none I saw were in gloss!
i have seen a thread on here:

seems like you just drill new holes in the gloss ones. Hope this helps.
My God that helps 100% thank you for finding that

Looking good. What’s the drop on that? SoLow?

Yes it’s on SoLow’s. It’s about 100mm drop. Arch to centre cap is measuring around 33cm. Running 18s on a 255/45.

As you can see in the close up of the front I’ve taken a chunk out of the splitter.

Yes it’s on SoLow’s. It’s about 100mm drop. Arch to centre cap is measuring around 33cm. Running 18s on a 255/45.

As you can see in the close up of the front I’ve taken a chunk out of the splitter.
33cm both front and rear? Can’t spot the chunk out of the splitter.

33cm both front and rear? Can’t spot the chunk out of the splitter.

The rear is slightly higher at the moment. I couldn’t get in there to spin the rings as I didn’t want to start taking ARB apart. Didn’t look like much thread left on the back.. they say it’s 130mm on the back. I’m not expert. If I can’t get it low enough then I’ll get the adjuster delete from SoLow.

I’m looking for a better splitter. Does anyone know where to get a decent one as that plastic is very brittle with a lip that just disintegrates.

AF1DD3E9-DCAA-445F-8107-43E2D7D6E973.png

I think you might find them all a bit brittle mate,mines a world of carbon splitter and it doesnt take much to chip.

So I have just fitted my new lip/ splitter.
It is the only addition I have done to my van. So far but I am well pleased with it I think it gives it a better look but not too much.
Got this from world of carbon. I know you guys do loads to your vans but I might just leave it at that. I think

93FE3B3D-1BA4-45ED-82E2-0E7F6879F217.jpeg

So I have just fitted my new lip/ splitter.
It is the only addition I have done to my van. So far but I am well pleased with it I think it gives it a better look but not too much.
Got this from world of carbon. I know you guys do loads to your vans but I might just leave it at that. I think

View attachment 72242
I like that! Really nice, very subtle.

Very nice did you get the van lowered yourself? I am considering it but not sure how much to lower and if the ride is any different or better?
But love the look of the van

Very nice did you get the van lowered yourself? I am considering it but not sure how much to lower and if the ride is any different or better?
But love the look of the van
Hi T-Dog! No it was done by Jopo customs (on coilovers with 20” alloys)

Welcome to the club. Nice looking bus. Loving the gloss black grilles.

Back