Team Cherry Red

Chap in the same village as me has a red t6.
He sees me in mine and gives me a look of scorn.
Spiteful bugger. Probably sees my 4 strips of chrome and just wishes he had my velle.

Hi Tim, yes mate. I’ve added to it as well. Side bars, roof bars and a rear bumper protector

Love the cherry red/gloss black colour combination. Must add at lease 20bhp.

Thinking of some stainless bars myself, not sure what roof bars to get (probably black. chrome will just be too much for me), bumper protector also (as i actually use my van for heavy duty applications as well) - Want to kit out with some 'go away stuff', blck out blinds etc.
Looking forward to getting some led's at some point. probably towards those darker nights - and a good old sound system. My headphones are better... I've thought about sorting out an electric tailgate, but, its quite a job. MY biggest one is im hoping for some light in retrofit of Adaptive cruise control...

Seeing all these gleaming T6's must make my one now shes a filthy beast ;) haha - shes get a thorough clean once I've finished my current job.
Shes getting new tyres next week...
and definitely gonna be getting some opening windows fitted. at some point

And what I've found is using some decent car shampoo will give you some excellent results. and doing it just before some rain is coming in to rinse it (the water where i live is oh so stupidly hard...) is the key to giving it a good shine without standing around with a microfibre.
(the angle of the sun helps as well ;) )

question - i was gonna get a multiflexboard uptogether but as i have the the extra seats the 'living area' of me velle... something tells me (coz its SWB) thats the board with the rear seats folded to make the bed, will be too long .......

It is all grin and chin!
The best colour though.
How does that lump on the roof affect getting a roof put on? Anyone tried it yet?

Back