Team Startline with unpainted bumpers

So I bit the bullet and bought a fender and arch kit. I’m pretty happy with the look, it’s tied the back end to the front.
I started off wanting to change the bumpers from the standard startline unpainted to the run of the mill colour coded with body kit etc.
I’m kind of glad that I stuck it out and decided to build on the black and white look mainly due to budget.
Living on the Devon, Cornwall border you see so many transporters and most are super high end gorgeous wagons with every extra imaginable.
This one ain’t luxury, it’s a startline and a workhorse but with a twisted look.
Think I’ll be buying shares in back to black if this keeps going

IMG_3231.jpeg

IMG_3236.jpeg

Last edited:
So I bit the bullet and bought a fender and arch kit. I’m pretty happy with the look, it’s tied the back end to the front.
I started off wanting to change the bumpers from the standard startline unpainted to the run of the mill colour coded with body kit etc.
I’m kind of glad that I stuck it out and decided to build on the black and white look mainly due to budget.
Living on the Devon, Cornwall border you see so many transporters and most are super high end gorgeous wagons with every extra imaginable.
This one ain’t luxury, it’s a startline and a workhorse but with a twisted look.

View attachment 220212
Really does look very high end gorgeous with every imaginable extra to me! Cracking job Bob!

OK, there's £12 I wasn't going to spend, but now feel the need! I presume that is just on start up? A button would be nice to activate it at will! You know, behind a police car or something?!!

OK, there's £12 I wasn't going to spend, but now feel the need! I presume that is just on start up? A button would be nice to activate it at will! You know, behind a police car or something?!!
mines on permenant with ignition. Piggy back fuse with fuel pump feed from fusebox under bonnet.

View attachment 220213

View attachment 220214
I wonder if losing the bonnet bra, extending the indicator-repeater strip as well as adding a black strip between the lower moulding and the side-bar would look better..?

I wonder if losing the bonnet bra, extending the indicator-repeater strip as well as adding a black strip between the lower moulding and the side-bar would look better..?
Got to say I agree with the strip on the lower part of the body moulding, the last bit of white just doesn’t look right. Maybe a bit of raptor or something similar could solve it

mines on permenant with ignition. Piggy back fuse with fuel pump feed from fusebox under bonnet.
Hi Pugsley,
I’m in the process of fitting the DRL bonnet strip and have also used a piggyback fuse.
Does your DRL stay on for 30 seconds or so after you have removed your keys?
I couldn’t find any supply other than permanent lives or ignition lives that stayed powered up for a short while after you switch off.

Hi Pugsley,
I’m in the process of fitting the DRL bonnet strip and have also used a piggyback fuse.
I couldn’t find any supply other than permanent lives or ignition lives that stayed powered up for a short while after you switch off.
Once you have sorted please could you show me the connection pls to which fuse? I have a t6.1 ? Thanks

Hi Pugsley,
Yes it does. I kind of like this as it lights up your path when you arrive at your destination.

Back