Team Cherry Red

g1HNHJz.jpg

1GgUaV3.jpg

From standard...

1. Fit wolfrace 20"s. Not happy with the 275/40 tyre size but nowt I can do about it.
2. JPL supply and fit bilstein B14s to reduce monster truck stance
3. JPL install custom Bevo map taking it from 150bhp to 185/190bhp
4. Fit dynamic indicators (can't upload video)
5. Fit black rear VW badge and remove silver Transporter badges
6. Fit roof rails

Sportline front bumper and rear tailgate spoiler are ready to be painted and fitted, along with gloss black grill with red stripe and black front VW badge. Also got black trapezoid side bars to fit.

Screenshot_20191028-094336_Auto Trader.jpg

20191109_132233~2.jpg

20191123_153005~2.jpg

20191207_141156~2.jpg

20191207_141221~2.jpg

Joining team RED.

Here's my 240 kombi. Full spec manual, including electric sliding doors, tailgate seats etc. Had her for nearly 4 weeks now, but given the current situation, i haven't had much time behind the wheel.

Only 1 more thing I want to do, and thats gloss black the lower grille.

20200412_153241.jpg

Its only the lower grille that needs doing, might give it a go as I can't find any gloss black with the hole in for parking sensor. Either that or buy a set from vw and get third party to paint.

Its only the lower grille that needs doing, might give it a go as I can't find any gloss black with the hole in for parking sensor. Either that or buy a set from vw and get third party to paint.
hello I got one for mine from travelin lite gloss black

I emailed them, they do them with the radar in the centre section, but not with the hole in the outer section for the parking sensor.

I emailed them, they do them with the radar in the centre section, but not with the hole in the outer section for the parking sensor.
I am getting mine fitted tomorrow forgot about them I thought it was marked on the back and you just drill it out with a flat drill bit or am I wishing that????

Yes, we were talking about the 2 outer grills holes for front parking do you drill them out?
Ahhh my bad I missed that bit. I haven’t got that front parking sensor. I’ve just googled it to see exactly where it was! I did notice none I saw were in gloss!
i have seen a thread on here:

seems like you just drill new holes in the gloss ones. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Jay
Back