Breakfast Meet

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
Myself and @T6180 meet on a regular basis on a Sunday for breakfast, and the obligatory VW chat, at Wistow Cafe in Leicestershire.

Over time, this has got bigger and bigger, with several of the usual suspects off here joining us, as well as several of my T6 mates from the area.
I've arranged another one for next Sunday the 22nd, and there are even more people making the trip over, so i'm just putting this on here, incase there are others that want to come. I didn't want a glut of pictures to suddenly appear on here of the meet, and people feel they weren't asked, so this is open to anyone.

It's a great place to have a really nice quality breakfast, swap parts that have been purchased or sold on the forum, and have a good chat, as well as meet new and existing members.
We tend to arrive around 10am as the gates open, that way we can go into the corner of the carpark, so not to use up spaces that other members of the public use. Most of us stay a couple of hours, then leave, meaning you've not lost your whole Sunday.

The details are as follows: Wistow Cafe Bistro - Afternoon Tea Leicestershire
Postcode: LE8 0QF

All welcome :)

Pity its a two and half hour drive for me. If it was a bit closer id have it. Im not saying move it to a different venue by the way before you all jump in!.:)

Would they allow us to camp the night before? Might be worth it for those travelling a bit further.

@fezza68 you could suggest arrangements for another NW meet ;)

Only a few days to go now.

If anyone is interested in some side bars or a Kombi sliding door step I have in the for sale section I can put them in the van :thumbsup:

Morning Chaps . . . . . . . because i cant make it today for the meetup. . . . . . :cry::cry::cry:

im trusting you will all take my place in being T6F photographer and post a stupidly large amount of pictures here so that i feel im with you all . . . . . even if by proxy.

ill start the ball rolling . . . .

Happy Sunday Ya-All.

20190922_084343.jpg 20190922_084354.jpg

Go on @Fish . . . . . Post a sunday selfie. . . . . . .

Infact . . . . . Everybody should post a sunday selfie.

Let's put faces to those avatars and forum names.

Back