Team Bright Orange

Another orange newbie…..had to replace my perfectly lovely T5.1 Because the major of London didn’t like it!…..non ulez
bought this in august and have been busy putting in windows, insulation, electrics, sureterm diesel heater, lights, rear speakers…all done by the very reasonable Daryl at Unique Vans in st Neots
Then I fitted a u shape interior from Van furniture. Fitted my [swamper] wheels and tyres from my T5…and it rides great, but will probably come down a little at the rear.
The rear glass is a ‘blank” stuck on …. Had to buy the updated gas struts from transporter HQ after that……I’m going to signwrite and Goldleaf this as I’m a traditional signwriter and I use it for work.
any suggestions for rear springs? slight drop and less squeaking required!! Sorry for the photo bomb ..but it’s love already ..Mandy

IMG_9462.jpegIMG_9358.jpegIMG_4525.jpeg

Last edited:
Another orange newbie…..had to replace my perfectly lovely T5.1 Because the major of London didn’t like it!…..non ulez
bought this in august and have been busy putting in windows, insulation, electrics, sureterm diesel heater, lights, rear speakers…all done by the very reasonable Daryl at Unique Vans in st Neots
Then I fitted a u shape interior from Van furniture. Fitted my [swamper] wheels and tyres from my T5…and it rides great, but will probably come down a little at the rear.
The rear glass is a ‘blank” stuck on …. Had to buy the updated gas struts from transporter HQ after that……I’m going to signwrite and Goldleaf this as I’m a traditional signwriter and I use it for work.
any suggestions for rear springs? slight drop and less squeaking required!! Sorry for the photo bomb ..but it’s love already ..Mandy

View attachment 220457View attachment 220458View attachment 220459

I swapped the uprated RAC resr springs for some standard t32 springs off ebay that had been taken off a delivery milage van

Reactions: CAB

View attachment 220457View attachment 220458View attachment 220459
Love the plate!!!

I asked about possibly replacing my rear springs as the back is quite high and a bit noisy….RAC fit updated heavy duty rear springs because of the heavy racking.. once removed the ride can be a bit choppy.

Hi “orange one”… yes, ex RAC. Both front and rear bumpers are new, apparently the textured black factory ones flake after a while.
Added a gloss black grill, fog light inserts and splitter.
Like many others, I don’t like the bulky sportline front bumpers.

Have you started yours yet. ?

Hi “orange one”… yes, ex RAC. Both front and rear bumpers are new, apparently the textured black factory ones flake after a while.
Added a gloss black grill, fog light inserts and splitter.
Like many others, I don’t like the bulky sportline front bumpers.

Have you started yours yet. ?
Hey there Mike - thanks for the info, where did you get the new parts from? Struggled to find them for startline models - yes like you I prefer this look to the sporty one!
Yes have started - interior is finished and looking fantastic. Not done anything on the outside - planning new @CRS Performance suspension and some bigger wheels. Will add pics when I get chance. ✌️

Hey, bumpers and grill came from Travelinlite10’s . Had them painted and fitted them myself. I’ll try and find where I got the front splitter from.
Good luck and happy transformation. Look forward to seeing your pics

Back