Team Bright Orange

I’m about to buy an orange t6! I’m scared because it’s so bright but I also love the colour so much. It’s a very happy colour!! Concerned about resale but maybe I will keep it forever!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
I’m about to buy an orange t6! I’m scared because it’s so bright but I also love the colour so much. It’s a very happy colour!! Concerned about resale but maybe I will keep it forever!!!?
I'm sure there'll always be a market for a bright orange T6.

You have to buy it now, otherwise you will need to change your username :fast rofl:

Oh, and welcome to the forum! We would normally point you in the direction of your Team but you have found yours already!

Nice wheels, what make & model are they and what are your tyre sizes. I'm contemplating changing mine.
I went with All Terrain wheels (Navis MAC-AT) and all season tyres 235/65/17. It’s lowered about 45mm on coilovers, the handling and comfort is completely transformed, without ruining the MPG, still getting up to 48mpg on a long motorway run.

Yes, going to take it to my local garage to get them to give it a check over before I commit to cutting holes in it! But yes then I am hopefully going to do as much as I can myself. Looks like it's going to be a fun job removing all the wiring left in it!

Back