Team Bright Orange

No, it was on it when i bought it (done by Salop Vans) and it is a different colour to the rest of the van :(

No, it was on it when i bought it (done by Salop Vans) and it is a different colour to the rest of the van :(

Plastics always come out a slightly different colour unfortunately , maybe more so with orange but looks like they've put two bumpers together to give a lower look.
I like it over the naff splitter route :thumbsup:

Just speccing out a new T6.1 Startline Kombi. I've got all the options sorted now apart from the colour. Favorite is definately the Orange. The dealer thinks i'm crazy and is pushing Pure grey. Are they really harder to sell in Orange ? I have a mate who has a T2 and he is with me, says he would pay extra for the Orange

When you come to sell, there will be fields full of pure grey 6.1s and not many in Orange, and I think it will appeal more to a young family wanting to convert to a camper. I love more colourful vehicles, roads are full of grey cars and it’s boring as hell and yes I’m a hypocrite because I bought Indium, but I had a very limited palette of colours to choose from at the time. Buy for yourself not the next owner.

ps My new car is orange :)

It's been a while... Van is unmolested as yet, but planning a trip to CRS for better suspension.

Soon need to buy first set of tyres which got me thinking about finally getting the lovely steelies done in black. Have been making enquiries and had the seed planted about the possibility of any colour at all. I'm leaning towards Candy White after browsing here for a while, but the missus needs persuading.

Orange van/white wheels? What do you think?

Thanks to HotandCold for these pics:

These are my T32 17" steels painted white, with standard centre caps and now with chrome caps tyres are Nokia Weatherproofs 235/60/17 all season, not quite all-terrain, but quite chunky tread and 106 load rated. Suspension is standard ride height.

View attachment 11652 View attachment 11651

Looks a cracking van, love the colour, but I am a bit biased towards orange things.

20190520_125645.jpg

Nice to meet you too @PatrickG1969 and welcome to the forum. It’s good to be a waver…. but there are a lot of miserable bugger’s out there who don’t wave back, but don’t you be put off!:waving:

I wave at anything that doesn’t look like a builders van or delivery driver - with varying levels of response. I am never deterred and even wave at T25s and bays/splits :thumbsup:

Back