Only from eBay 3 years ago tho was very cheap but think they’re £60 now. Been good takes few knocks etc

It may be the lowest you can go on the T32 hubs, could change to T30 ones but then you need to change you front suspension to T30 ones to allow you to do the hub mod.

Chop chop chop is the only way down now! :D Especially on a T32. What other mods have been done?

I've just ordered gaz short shocks for the rear as you can adjust them and I’m going to need a notch on the rear along with some work on the front.
It’s had H&R ARBs changed front and rear, adjustable bushes, abp struts and accuair, innner lining cut out
what need chopping now Jay ?

Always Loved your van @Keaney :thumbsup: those steels look so good.
Weird how we look at other peoples vans and think they’re better than our own, jay yours looks mint, i met tourshine Sunday and his looks great and so made me give mine a good clean up

Yeah still on the 19” RR bandeds... was contemplating some alloys but wife is putting her foot down haha
Rear always tucks more, love both your vans guys it’s hard to chase the lows that some are doing with new tubs. Not really possible if you have the inside like a camper I think

It’s had H&R ARBs changed front and rear, adjustable bushes, abp struts and accuair, innner lining cut out
what need chopping now Jay ?
To get the back lower then you’ll have to get the brake lines moved and a notch to let the arms go lower and the shorter shock. Fronts a driveshaft notch as well.. depends how far you want to go.. subframe raise, engine raise, arches de-seamed and re welded, machined bag plates..

I’ll need a subframe raise before I shit a driveshaft. Got wobbles going right at 30psi have to pump her up to 32psi to stop it. Used to be able to get short driveshafts to cure it but raise the subframe and that cures it with standard shafts

Yeah still on the 19” RR bandeds... was contemplating some alloys but wife is putting her foot down haha
Rear always tucks more, love both your vans guys it’s hard to chase the lows that some are doing with new tubs. Not really possible if you have the inside like a camper I think
It’s never ending.. I’m not sure how far I want to go for the extra lows :unsure: could just go air out on grass for a lot less ££:think smile bounce:

I was looking forward to your new set this summer!!

Ah yeah was thinking about a subframe raise but with the 4 motion would prefer not be the guinea pig

Hello all, really considering getting air for my van, looking at the abp, with acuair management setup. I hear people saying wheel choice becomes an issue with airride, is this down to widith of the wheels or is it size? Or both? I currently have Amarok Canteras with 15 mm spacers front and 20mm rear and 245 45 tyres, I was hoping to keep these if I did get air. Does anyone know if that will work or not?

Thanks

Hello all, really considering getting air for my van, looking at the abp, with acuair management setup. I hear people saying wheel choice becomes an issue with airride, is this down to widith of the wheels or is it size? Or both? I currently have Amarok Canteras with 15 mm spacers front and 20mm rear and 245 45 tyres, I was hoping to keep these if I did get air. Does anyone know if that will work or not?

Thanks
Hi,

Cantera will work with air. I’ve owned many sets! The tyre sizes will make all the difference.. I’m pretty sure i ran a 235/40 on the cantera being 8 wide 225 would have been better. 19 tyre sizes aren’t great.

Hi,

Cantera will work with air. I’ve owned many sets! The tyre sizes will make all the difference.. I’m pretty sure i ran a 235/40 on the cantera being 8 wide 225 would have been better. 19 tyre sizes aren’t great.
Thanks for the reply, hmm sounds like I may have to ditch the tyres then. I was hoping to keep everything load rated that's all. I'll try doing some more digging. Cheers

Thanks for the reply, hmm sounds like I may have to ditch the tyres then. I was hoping to keep everything load rated that's all. I'll try doing some more digging. Cheers
Be prepared to give up the load rating.

Back