@Paul Greathead, what width are your wheels pal? Mine are 9’s and wondering whether to remove the spacers or would this cause an issue with the wheels hitting the suspension setup?

I would like to tuck my wheels a little further under the arches when fully aired out.:thumbsup:

@Paul Greathead, what width are your wheels pal? Mine are 9’s and wondering whether to remove the spacers or would this cause an issue with the wheels hitting the suspension setup?

I would like to tuck my wheels a little further under the arches when fully aired out.:thumbsup:
I’m pretty sure they are 21 9 and 21 9.5

It’s all down to offset and tyre size.

@Jayjmac if that is the case there must be no spacers on @Paul Greathead van as I have 9’s front and rear and they only just tuck under the arches.

Hmm I know my tyres but can’t seem to work out the offset.

image.jpg

Oh Boll¥cks, what size do I need?

Tyres stated above are not recommended for use on a T32.
We all know they aren’t load rated so please no crying about load rating on those tyres please from anyone.

Very nice. Any idea where I can find the et for my wheels @Jayjmac.

My wheels are Wolfrace GTP 20x9 that came with the van.

Back