Keaney

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Inspired by another post let’s have a neb of those on air. Pics and setup would be good for those looking to get involved

Abpsuspension
Accuair Elevel
5 gallon underslung tank
2 x viair 444c underneath
HR Arbs
Polyflex rear adjustable bushes
RTA Design dash mount

4D601B4B-FD10-4BCD-8C5F-2199E5E08429.jpeg

6ED3C0B2-ED80-4788-A948-6C90BBB55E42.jpeg

Looking good!

How you finding the setup did you run coilovers previously?
No mate went straight to air, wanted to be able to adjust on the fly. Compared to how it was before and after a recent courtesy van it’s a absolute dream to drive... yes it’s a barge but it sticks well round corners once I found the right height where the mud flaps were not scraping on the floor ;)

F33B9EA3-6206-427F-A8AE-68764FEA311A.jpeg 6CB6C07E-A643-4531-BB7A-E23300947870.jpeg FD84AF7A-89F6-474E-937A-47BD942172C5.jpeg E0EE2C12-115D-4CD9-8710-6D9D15E5185A.jpeg

Here’s mine on accuair cvt with abp 3 gallon plus 1 gallon tanks so it can all be mounted underneath plus still keep the spare wheel in position adjustable bushes, H&R antiroll bars front and rear, wheel arches have been trimmed to allow it to get low. running 255/35/20 rear and 235/35/20 front Rotiform CCVs summer wheels and Rotiform KPS winter wheels
Drives really smooth and handles well. Plus being able to lift over speed bumps to save the front lower lip spoiler

Last edited:
View attachment 33836 View attachment 33837 View attachment 33838 View attachment 33839

Here’s mine on accuair cvt with abp 3 gallon plus 1 gallon tanks so it can all be mounted underneath plus still keep the spare wheel in position adjustable bushes, H&R antiroll bars front and rear, wheel arches have been trimmed to allow it to get low. running 255/35/20 rear and 235/35/20 front Rotiform CCVs summer wheels and Rotiform KPS winter wheels
Drives really smooth and handles well. Plus being able to lift over speed bumps to save the front lower lip spoiler
Are they lewis’s old alloys mate?

Yep and a very nice van he has too, did you go to the LDT BBQ. Some lovely vans there and serious money spent on them. Made me feel not too bad on what I’ve spent on mine

Yep and a very nice van he has too, did you go to the LDT BBQ. Some lovely vans there and serious money spent on them. Made me feel not too bad on what I’ve spent on mine
Sure did... was one of the last to leave the next day :rofl::sleep:

Very inspirational, stunning vans!! Once Christmas is out of the way I'll be cracking on with my install. Quick question, what have you guys done with the front droplinks? Have you replaced them for shorter/adjustable or kept the originals.

Thanks

Oh didn’t see you there I got there around 11am and left same day around 6pm as had 3 hour trip home. Was great to see all the vans there and enjoy the food and atmosphere it was my first meet with the ldt crowd. Family all enjoyed it as well. Sounded like there was lots of partying all night.
great day tho, well organised by Chris and transporter HQ

Very inspirational, stunning vans!! Once Christmas is out of the way I'll be cracking on with my install. Quick question, what have you guys done with the front droplinks? Have you replaced them for shorter/adjustable or kept the originals.

Thanks
Need longer ones mate, I have vmaxx adjustables on which seem a bit chalk and cheese. Had to replace one already but some use longer standard ones that’s in the know

Oh didn’t see you there I got there around 11am and left same day around 6pm as had 3 hour trip home. Was great to see all the vans there and enjoy the food and atmosphere it was my first meet with the ldt crowd. Family all enjoyed it as well. Sounded like there was lots of partying all night.
great day tho, well organised by Chris and transporter HQ
Yeah I got there at about 5pm mate as I had to travel from the north east after the wife got in... was great I thought but looked like I missed a canny bit.

I have a big attraction to the aircooled ones now

Back