I was talking more about running a spacer so the spokes don't hit the brake caliper......... that picture tell me you are good for clearance.

Hey Team Air,
We're looking at doing a bit of touring around Europe later this year.
Does anyone have issues getting on/off ferries, eurostar etc?
Taaa
Jim
Pic for attention:
FB_IMG_1684731670375.jpg

Hi All
Has anyone used the BHNF management yet? While looking at Solow coils I've also had a browse (dangerous i know) at the air systems on offer
@F2JON - i've seen your van in the flesh and it was pretty much on the floor. Is that just a standard air install or has it had any cutting done?

Hi All
Has anyone used the BHNF management yet? While looking at Solow coils I've also had a browse (dangerous i know) at the air systems on offer
@F2JON - i've seen your van in the flesh and it was pretty much on the floor. Is that just a standard air install or has it had any cutting done?
@ellyp81 Nope standard mate, except a bit of plastic liner trimming , it’s all about your wheel offset and tyre sizes to how low it will air out. Generally they do the cutting so they can drive lower as well as air lower. I won’t be going down that route .

Anyone gone from 3P to 3H? Wondered if its less frustrating when levelling and carrying anything in the back

Anyone gone from 3P to 3H? Wondered if its less frustrating when levelling and carrying anything in the back
I’ve not gone from 3p to 3h but I have 3h and don’t mess with mine at all what ever I put in the back , the only embarrassing thing is when someone gets out of the van it lets a bit of air out as if to say fatty just got out

Tyre talk.. currently running nexen 255/35/20 front 275/35/20 rear I’m in need of new tyres is anyone running 20s and what is your set up

Tyre talk.. currently running nexen 255/35/20 front 275/35/20 rear I’m in need of new tyres is anyone running 20s and what is your set up
I was running 255/35 rears 235/35 fronts but there was way too much stretch for me, and they looked like rubber bands at normal ride height . I’ve just gone back to the same as your running now, the alloys were far to exposed, I hit two pot holes and both chipped a wheel, it’s so much better on 275 rear and 255 fronts and I can still air out ok .

I’m running 9j and 10j vossens with nexen tyres currently but they are out of stock and for budget seem to be pricey now. Spoke to a few at camperjam and they was running 235/255 etc but depending on brand they do change in width

I was running 255/35 rears 235/35 fronts but there was way too much stretch for me, and they looked like rubber bands at normal ride height . I’ve just gone back to the same as your running now, the alloys were far to exposed, I hit two pot holes and both chipped a wheel, it’s so much better on 275 rear and 255 fronts and I can still air out ok .
What tyres are you running

I’m running 9j and 10j vossens with nexen tyres currently but they are out of stock and for budget seem to be pricey now. Spoke to a few at camperjam and they was running 235/255 etc but depending on brand they do change in width
A lot of them run accelera as they’re quite a rounded side wall, as I said previously I didn’t like the stretch and mine are 8.5j 10j vossens

Back