Looks amazing!!!

Did you have anything done apart from the fitting of the air ride kit to get that low? Subframe raise, inner arches cut back, chassis notching etc?

Looks amazing!!!

Did you have anything done apart from the fitting of the air ride kit to get that low? Subframe raise, inner arches cut back, chassis notching etc?
Mine had chassis cut and front inner arch cut, extreme hub mod and I’ve got extra low rear bags.

Last edited:
Is anyone in Team Air able to advise on offsets for 20” T311R alloys when running air ride? I am wanting to buy some T311R’s before going to air ride and want to make sure I get the width, offset and tyre sizes correct now rather than needing to change anything when getting air ride later this year.

I’ve read loads on the forum (probably too much which is where my uncertainty is coming from!). So for those that ran or run air ride with 20“ T311R’s, does 9x20 et 38 235/35/20 sound correct for the front and does 10.5x20 et 42 255/35/20 seem correct for the rear? I’ve seen some people mention running et35 all round but not sure if that helps or hinders me?

I’ve also been on will-they-fit website but that hasn’t really helped to clarify anything.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Is anyone in Team Air able to advise on offsets for 20” T311R alloys when running air ride? I am wanting to buy some T311R’s before going to air ride and want to make sure I get the width, offset and tyre sizes correct now rather than needing to change anything when getting air ride later this year.

I’ve read loads on the forum (probably too much which is where my uncertainty is coming from!). So for those that ran or run air ride with 20“ T311R’s, does 9x20 et 38 235/35/20 sound correct for the front and does 10.5x20 et 42 255/35/20 seem correct for the rear? I’ve seen some people mention running et35 all round but not sure if that helps or hinders me?

I’ve also been on will-they-fit website but that hasn’t really helped to clarify anything.

Any help greatly appreciated!
That’ll be some stretch on those size wheels, I run those size tyres on 8.5 “front 10” rears with slight stretch same offset wheels too I think . Going air mid April but looking at them now on solows there’s loads of room .

Hi

I’ll be joining Team Air soon I hope, with SoLow Air on my T6.1 T30 LWB… but I’m really struggling to decide wheel and tyre sizes.

19” or 20”?
Can I run a staggered set-up with 10” rears and 8.5” front?
If so, what offset do I need front and rear to avoid any rubbing?

Can annyone offer advice on wheel size, tyre choice and wheel offsets to minimise arch gap when running, and tuck nicely when aired out? Pictures would be great if you can share your set-up?

Thanks!

@F2JON who's doing yours mate? THQ have T28 and T32 in stock
@Pewt Apparently they’re not actually in stock, I’m having it done at Airtek near me who have been speaking to Chris at lowdown transporters, and Mikey at transporter hq they’re expected in at any point, they’ve just advertised them in stock on they’re website to start getting sets sold before they land. Mine is supposed to be going in on the 15th but I’m waiting to hear as they’ve been on order since the beginning of march .

I'm more towards the end of the month so hopefully they'll be available by then..........keep me posted mate :thumbsup:

Back