Wow very nice. Next question as me and the wife were just disagreeing What colour is that?

Lovely colour, ironically Steve at loughbourogh paintworx painted my first ever VW Beetle about 30+ years ago. Small world. Thanks for the link Bav

I just hope you don't come across a cigarette paper blocking your way @Texxaco. ;)
It’s a good job the Sportsline spoiler is not on anymore as that would not last long at all.

Reactions: Bav
IMG_9746.jpeg
IMG_9745.jpeg
IMG_9733.jpeg

After nearly 2 years of being ignored I finally got the opportunity to bag the bus. Need to tweak the front end and cut more arch away to get it lower but liking the flush fit on the rear with the 30mm spacers filling the arches!

Air Lift Performance Struts & Maxload management.

Wheels are 20” x 9J et45 with 225/40 r20’s

love those brakes , I have been looking deparaelty to try and work out a set but its all a bit of a headache , any links or tips ?

@Paul Greathead Did you have to run a spacer to clear the caliper? Can't run the Audi S5 setup i got sat her due to my front wheels being 10x20 so no chance i can run a spacer

I went to a guy at SF tunning really helpfull I did want the acid green colour but wasn’t available in the time I wanted the. They come with a 3mm shim but ment my alloys was very close so I had the inside bore machined out by a guy in Worcester was only a tiny bit.

for me it was a very simple fix but was finding a engerneer with a big enough machine to sit wheel and tyre on it but best part only cost me £80 and he did it in the evening..

Back