Thanks @The Van Cave
I spoke to Luke at Plush and he offered up the following explanation (just for everyone's info).

All systems will lift and drop as high as each other. All the systems have 3 preset ride heights which you can save to whatever you desire (we usually do a speed bump/off road height, everyday driving height and a lowered cruising height)

System 1 is a pressure based system so although you get presets as explained above, pressure changes with temperature and load, therefore, giving you an accuracy threshold on a vehicle this size of about 15-20mm when scrolling between presets.

This is where system 2 and 3 see the advantages. They are both height based systems and the presets are not effected by temperature or load. Again the main differences between systems 2 and 3 are different interfaces. The touchpad on system 3 is a little more user friendly with bigger buttons. It also has active load levelling so it will monitor itself every 45 seconds and will adjust its height accordingly which system 2 does not. This meaning if you were to load the van in system 2 when the additional weight is added or removed you would need to press the preset command button again to accurately adjust itself to the desired height whereas system 3 does all of this for you automatically.

All systems come with a Bluetooth app to control the vehicle from your smart phone.
We don’t use ABP for air installs, we use the new Solow air.

Mostly accurate information about the management systems, but he hasn’t confirmed if their bags will tolerate a 750kg load in the rear.

I had the abt bilstien kit 3p this kit was on my other t6 and had no problems and on a previous t6 seems to do the job well. Fitted by plush

Has anyone got any photos of their vans on max lift that they are willing to share?

Slammed photos are great but never see any photos showing the full range on motion

EDIT: there are 2 sets of photos on here up/down but @The Van Cave I’d be very interested to see the travel on your standard setup offering

Last edited:
Can I ask - Apart from the aesthetic benefits, could I use air suspension to level the van on a campsite?
100% I’m on the 3P management and can manually change each corner or the 3H management will auto level for you.

Has anyone got any photos of their vans on max lift that they are willing to share?

Slammed photos are great but never see any photos showing the full range on motion

EDIT: there are 2 sets of photos on here up/down but @The Van Cave I’d be very interested to see the travel on your standard setup offering
Are you looking for photos of fully up vs fully aired out, or fully up vs ride height, or each of the 5 presents you can have on Airlift management?

I’ll have a play with mine tomorrow afternoon to get some photos and also let you have some reference measurements for how much lower than a standard van each setting is. Would that help?

Back