Table ideas

I'm having a table fitted when I have my kombi lined out........I haven't decided whether or not to have the table supported by a socket in the floor or a rail attached to the side wall with a leg that folds out. If I go for the socket in the floor, does it involve drilling through the floor????

Decisions, decisions!!!!!!!!!!
hi mate i think rail best i have a combi van i hade my rear seats moved back a bite for more leg room thank can send photo just drop me a tex 07979085653 dave

Thanks. Damn its the bracket Im trying to find. :(
It’s easy to make. When you buy the leg kit you get a plastic bush in with it that is supposed to screw to your floor as a swivel point, I just found a suitable piece of L shaped aluminium and bolted the bush that and then bolted that to the seat frame.

Here’s mine, attached to the sliding bed so table goes wherever the seat goes.View attachment 203789View attachment 203790View attachment 203791

Look on eBay and gant find anything that looks like that.
It’s easy to make. When you buy the leg kit you get a plastic bush in with it that is supposed to screw to your floor as a swivel point, I just found a suitable piece of L shaped aluminium and bolted the bush that and then bolted that to the seat frame.
Do you have any more detailed pics? I cant see in the ones abouve how you did this and I would like to do something the same. Thanks :)

Look on eBay and gant find anything that looks like that.

Do you have any more detailed pics? I cant see in the ones abouve how you did this and I would like to do something the same. Thanks :)
I’ve also just had a look and I see my purchase is no longer available. Maybe try looking on the actual Reimo website. I’ll try and take some photos of the bracket this weekend

Back