T7 Multivan

It looks bloody awful. Lacking the character of its predecessor’s.
People will buy it for the technology not its looks.

It’s certainly not a van/commercial vehicle.... which is where the heritage comes from! :thumbsdown:

That is not a good looking van. Someone @ VW needs shooting for signing that design off.
If you're still looking at that boring one look closely and you'll see that everything on the vehicle is covered with vinyl pictures of other things. Look for the shut lines around the front lights and rear lights for example:

Screenshot_20201204-094715.png
Screenshot_20201204-094715~2.png
Screenshot_20201204-094742.png
Screenshot_20201204-094742~2.png

Last edited:
So where are the air entry points for the radiators, there is very little grill area?
Good point it looks like the magazine has not done a very good job with their assumptions

If you're still looking at that boring one look closely and you'll see that everything on the vehicle is covered with vinyl pictures of other things. Look for the shut lines around the front lights and rear lights for example:

View attachment 93898
View attachment 93899
Very well spotted @Andysmee although I still can’t see it making too much difference to the overall asthetics of the T7.

The lights are likely to follow the new golf. Not a good sign:

Screenshot_20201204-202636.png
Screenshot_20201204-202705.png

I assume by 'stickers' you mean the black and white camo job and I think I preferred it like that - at least then the looks of the thing were obscured, if only a little

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
I assume by 'stickers' you mean the black and white camo job and I think I preferred it like that - at least then the looks of the thing were obscured, if only a little
No, the stuck on vinyl pictures that showed light clusters like a Sharan's.

Also a rumour that this will run alongside the T6.1, as a Multivan, so may not be a California of this model. But that's not substantiated

It should keep all the members with severe ride height OCD happy as it appears to be running lower than a T6.

Its the new Sharan, why is everyone getting their knickers in a twist? There were similar pictures of the Seat version around earlier this year.

Back