Is my vehicle a T6.1?

Alexryc

T6 Pro
Hey All

I was watching a YouTube video on the difference between T6 & T6.1. My car has most of the differences, the Transporter badge on the side, Daytime running lights etc. It's a 70 plate,

Yet the Apple carplay is still cabled; they said on the video that it's wireless and you don't need a cable if it's a T6.1. Also, I have that issue where you plug it in, and after 10 minutes or so it starts making a distorted noise.

Is my car a T6.1? And is anyone aware of a fix for the sound issue?

Thank you
Alex

The crackle after 10 minutes is a known problem- do a factory reset on the settings and that should fix it for a few months.

Yeh that's defo a T6.1 dash.

T6.1 all day long plus if you have issues with the blue tooth and apple play ect and want to use the phone with no cable there is a device which you plug into the usbc port then this acts as your Bluetooth for apps ect

I presumed so, should car play be wireless?
I can play music from my i phone direct to my stereo no lead and also the phone hands free works no connection I will check tomorrow if it is using car play or Bluetooth
But 100% works no lead
Now if you want to use apps or maps waza or google ect then you need a Bluetooth receiver connected to the usbc port or connect a lead from the phone to the usbc
I can send you some pictures tomorrow or happy to video call tomorrow if this helps
PM me if you want too no problem
But do start by checking you have connected your phone fully first ?

Back