T7 Multivan

Looks like they’ve fixed the leaking sliding window issue......by not fitting one.
Wot a minging vehicle.
Edit: my mistake, the sliding window is there and they seem to have fixed the leaking seal.

View attachment 86230
Just exactly what I did with our leaky windows in 2004 - that's Vorsprung for you!

Interesting that the bulli picture is traditional two tone but with black pillars, and the partial reveal is the other way up. Intriguing...

I'm watching closely because I'm about to go two tone on a late T6 and with the 6.1 and now the prospect of a T7, I want to keep it very fresh

one thing is certain: It definitely looks like it will be golf esque in being pedestrian friendly and that means it will looks like it has slightly duckbill face...
The fully chromed grill in white, that leads on from the 6.1.. is the best of the bunch imo. the above picture just made me chuckle... it looks confused.

Im starting to wonder if it will be a design i like in person. Big vehicles in pictures (unless its a BIG vehicle..) look a bit cumbersome and ugly until you se in the flesh.

I have feeling T6/6.1’s are going to hold their price after seeing this thing.

Search for the other thread on this subject and you will see what a kindhearted and generous person you are in just comparing it to a Zafira!

Search for the other thread on this subject and you will see what a kindhearted and generous person you are in just comparing it to a Zafira!
T7 is apparantly too short a search term. Can I get a link to that thread as I would be interested in peoples views on it..?

Back