T6F Summer Camp 22 - (22-24th July 2022)

T6F Summer Camp 22 - (22-24th July 2022)
Posted by Dellmassive
Brook Meadow,
Friday, 22 July, 2022 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 24 July, 2022 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please humour me if I’m being thick, but I can’t find a way to indicate I’m going. Unless the going list shows everyone else but not my name. I can see there are 48 going as I look at the list but my name isn’t among them. Thank you

Please humour me if I’m being thick, but I can’t find a way to indicate I’m going. Unless the going list shows everyone else but not my name. I can see there are 48 going as I look at the list but my name isn’t among them. Thank you
On page one. Under the map.
562A3964-6BDB-4961-A0E3-1C3B80E94BDA.jpeg

It’s ok everyone. I’ve worked it out myself without the help of an adult. It was 43 not 48 who were in the list, but there are now 44 names including mine. Really looking forward to this weekend.

We bought our T6 last October but due to the wife being in and out of hospital we have had to cancel several planned outings so this will be our first weekend away.
I haven’t even had chance to practice putting up our new Venga awning so I’m hoping someone at the site might assist if needed?
Since October I have only tweaked bits and pieces on the camper - brakes checked over, couple of mechanical issues sorted, removed faulty immobiliser, set of new T6 carpets fitted, decals added, trim fitted, wing mirror covers changed, and, hopefully, all ready to just enjoy.
We are both looking forward to meeting everyone and immersing ourselves in the VW life.
For me, it’s been over 48 years since my parents had a caravanette, and have always missed that unique “get-up-and-go” lifestyle!
Haha I may need help too I've only put my awning up once and the legs are kinked so I need to re align them hopefully with some help lol

We bought our T6 last October but due to the wife being in and out of hospital we have had to cancel several planned outings so this will be our first weekend away.
I haven’t even had chance to practice putting up our new Venga awning so I’m hoping someone at the site might assist if needed?
Since October I have only tweaked bits and pieces on the camper - brakes checked over, couple of mechanical issues sorted, removed faulty immobiliser, set of new T6 carpets fitted, decals added, trim fitted, wing mirror covers changed, and, hopefully, all ready to just enjoy.
We are both looking forward to meeting everyone and immersing ourselves in the VW life.
For me, it’s been over 48 years since my parents had a caravanette, and have always missed that unique “get-up-and-go” lifestyle!
Dont worry, just pull up and ask the nearest person for a hand and im sure they will oblige
I arrived at camperjam this weekend on my own and as soon as started unloading i had an extra pair of hands helping me get my awning up so i could peg it out
(and if they dont help they will definitely give you a score out of 10 whilst giggling)

I emailed the site as requested last week but I've had no response from them as yet??

Please let me know who your “helpful” family are…… I’m planning on bringing a hosepipe!
I think you might need a long hose and a lot of water. Who’s family doesn’t laugh and take the mick? You might rather want to hose those who sit there and offer ‘helpful’ advice .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back