T6F Summer Camp 22 - (22-24th July 2022)

T6F Summer Camp 22 - (22-24th July 2022)
Posted by Dellmassive
Brook Meadow,
Friday, 22 July, 2022 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 24 July, 2022 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, having had no response to my email I rang the site today, the woman who answered said they had no availability for that weekend in their system so she didn't know how to take payment since she had no place to book it against.... She is going to call me back.

Yes, I emailed the site with the reference number on the ticket, they just didn't respond. She said she didn't know how many were coming. I said I believed it to be 88 max and anyone who had booked would have their number up to 88 on their email, she didn't get it.

Hello all, I have had some annual leave authorised for this weekend so I am now in a position to purchase a weekend ticket. Could anybody give me the booking reference to pass onto the campsite please?

Two weeks to go people . . .

++++

make sure you are all up to date with:

the RSVP at the top of the page,

pay the site deposit/in full,

+++++

the weather looks to be very nice for the weekend.

make sure you pack sun creams and your shade / awnings / gazebo.

last year was very hot and sunny . . . . and there is no shade on the camping field - so you have to bring your own.

+++++

make sure you bring enough beer, wine, soft drinks, water - to keep you hydrated. (there are shops in Market Harbour to stock up)

+++++

fire pits are allowed and will be provided for the communal area - if you have some spare fire wood to bring along, that will be great

+++++

Food Truck Schedule

we just been speaking with the site and confirmed the food trucks that are booked.

+++

Friday 22nd - Fish & Chip Truck - (6pm - 8pm approx)

1657119308778.png

Sat 23rd - Pizza Truck ( orders from 4pm - untill they run out )

1657119243127.png

1657119102412.png

1657119083643.png

+

1657119417520.png

+++

+++

Last edited:
Do you know what time the chippie will be there til ? May be arriving Fri 8pm ish

Sure:

Friday 22nd - Fish & Chip Truck - (6pm - 8pm approx)

Sat 23rd - Pizza Truck ( orders from 4pm - untill they run out )

+++++

the pizza van always runs out, so you need to get in and order one fast - they can only bring so much stock.

we need to give them a rough idea on numbers. . . . so well do a Pizza tally closer to the time.

Saturday Night Entertainment.

"Disco Tent"
and "Themed Party night" on Saturday - fancy dress optional - but you know you want too.

The site have agreed that we can do our "Themed Party Night" Saturday from 4pm. - they have requested that any fancy dress be child friendly and non-offensive.

So the idea is "Themed Party Night" and the theme is "Fancey dress" (if you wish)

so basically anything you like as long as its fun and friendly.

examples:
70,80,90`s
Festival themes
super hero's,
Tv Characters
Musicians,
etc etc etc

heres some T6F moments from the Busfest madness.

1657123748102.png1657123893693.png1657123782647.png1657123774296.png1657123757301.png

Last edited:
Unfortunately we are unable to do the full weekend at summer camp as I am on my way to Jersey on the Friday but I might leave on the Thursday night and do an overnight there before we continue on to Poole on the Friday. So who is there on the Thursday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back