T6F Summer Camp 22 - (22-24th July 2022)

T6F Summer Camp 22 - (22-24th July 2022)
Posted by Dellmassive
Brook Meadow,
Friday, 22 July, 2022 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 24 July, 2022 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, does anyone know is this event fully booked up for the weekend and if so are we able to pop along for a day? we live in Leicestershire and thought this would be an ideal place to meet some of you guys :thumbsup:

Quick question, does anyone know is this event fully booked up for the weekend and if so are we able to pop along for a day? we live in Leicestershire and thought this would be an ideal place to meet some of you guys :thumbsup:
I would phone the site. Im sure if you are only popping along for the day they will allow you to.

@richwill yes there are spaces left.

Pm me your details for a booking id if you want to camp.

And yes you can day visit, it's up the the sites discretion whether they apply the visitor charge or not.

@richwill yes there are spaces left.

Pm me your details for a booking id if you want to camp.

And yes you can day visit, it's up the the sites discretion whether they apply the visitor charge or not.
Where did you get that figure from?
Well, he works out (up one two, then the other sock) and swears by a diet of beans, cabbage and onions (blow me, apparently it works)!

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
I think we are in the 60s now looking at the booking ids issued.

We have a 80 unit max limit.

So we are 80% full with some space available for any late comers that want to come after camper jam.

People don't bother updating the RSVP for some reason.

Pm me if you need a booking id asap to get a space.

Can people please click the RSVP link at the top of the page.

1656500012931.png

We bought our T6 last October but due to the wife being in and out of hospital we have had to cancel several planned outings so this will be our first weekend away.
I haven’t even had chance to practice putting up our new Venga awning so I’m hoping someone at the site might assist if needed?
Since October I have only tweaked bits and pieces on the camper - brakes checked over, couple of mechanical issues sorted, removed faulty immobiliser, set of new T6 carpets fitted, decals added, trim fitted, wing mirror covers changed, and, hopefully, all ready to just enjoy.
We are both looking forward to meeting everyone and immersing ourselves in the VW life.
For me, it’s been over 48 years since my parents had a caravanette, and have always missed that unique “get-up-and-go” lifestyle!

We bought our T6 last October but due to the wife being in and out of hospital we have had to cancel several planned outings so this will be our first weekend away.
I haven’t even had chance to practice putting up our new Venga awning so I’m hoping someone at the site might assist if needed?
Since October I have only tweaked bits and pieces on the camper - brakes checked over, couple of mechanical issues sorted, removed faulty immobiliser, set of new T6 carpets fitted, decals added, trim fitted, wing mirror covers changed, and, hopefully, all ready to just enjoy.
We are both looking forward to meeting everyone and immersing ourselves in the VW life.
For me, it’s been over 48 years since my parents had a caravanette, and have always missed that unique “get-up-and-go” lifestyle!
I’m sure some one will be able to assist. I know I certainly would.

It’ll be great to get out and enjoy the van.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back