Sold Folding bracket supply and fit at T6F Summer Camp 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andysmee

Previously the last of the TSI's
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Just wondering if anyone is interested in a folding bracket conversion for their front double bench seat. I can supply and fit at the T6F Summer Camp 2021 next weekend.
  • OEM folding bracket with straps
  • 2.5mm backboard
  • Dismantle and remove fixed bracket taking care to avoid damage to upholstery.
  • Fit folding bracket and rivet backboard in place.
  • Reassemble seat and admire work
Special offer £100. While you wait, 15 minute service :cool:

Also, I have some covers available - Highline upgrade anyone? Thread 'Double bench covers supply and fit at T6F Summer Camp 2021' https://www.t6forum.com/threads/double-bench-covers-supply-and-fit-at-t6f-summer-camp-2021.29011/

Last edited:
Hiya - is this crash tested and is there a warranty or do you transfer the OEM warranty?

Hiya - is this crash tested and is there a warranty or do you transfer the OEM warranty?
These are the OEM brackets, so pull tested by VW. If your van is under warranty then you shouldn't change anything if it might invalidate your warranty

Just wondering if anyone is interested in a folding bracket conversion for their front double bench seat. I can supply and fit at the T6F Summer Camp 2021 next weekend.
  • OEM folding bracket with straps
  • 2.5mm backboard
  • Dismantle and remove fixed bracket taking care to avoid damage to upholstery.
  • Fit folding bracket and rivet backboard in place.
  • Reassemble seat and admire work
Special offer £100. While you wait, 15 minute service :cool:
I’ll have it @Andysmee please

Hi @Andysmee. Do these work with a bulkhead fitted? ie can you get to the strap(s) and does it recline further back when in the normal seat position? And fitting? Will the bulkhead interfere with that? Seat out instead?

Hi @Andysmee. Do these work with a bulkhead fitted? ie can you get to the strap(s) and does it recline further back when in the normal seat position? And fitting? Will the bulkhead interfere with that? Seat out instead?
Yes, they have a strap at the front and the back so can work with a bulkhead but I've never seen one fitted, so not sure how easy it is to get to the rear strap with a bulkhead.
PXL_20210707_164109887.jpg
The OEM brackets don't have any recline options, you need an aftermarket one like the Vancraft one for that

On this warranty point, I've taken brackets out of seats from as old as 2003 and they still work fine, so I'm happy to offer a money back/like-for-like guarantee on them. They usually get stiff when they don't get used, so give them exercise every now and then!

By chance I've just acquired a Vancraft bracket. I can do it for £50 more, so £150 fitted as above.
Screenshot_20210713-210414.png
It means it has a 10 degree more recline too:
20210713_210625-COLLAGE.jpg

First refusal to @Mike23864

Last chance for these as I'm packing (then I'll stop the blatant self-promotion :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back