Until: Sunday, 18 July, 2021 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hook up booked for this weekend however I might not need it. If anyone is interested in taking my place for this let me know. Cheers

I have a hook up booked for this weekend however I might not need it. If anyone is interested in taking my place for this let me know. Cheers

If you don't require your hook up, it's better to just leave it not used and I will use it as part of our allocation for those that requested power ages ago.

Power is never going to be available to everyone that wants it, simply because they don't have that amount of outlets, but every one freed up, is a potential outlet for a couple more with splitters.

If you don't require your hook up, it's better to just leave it not used and I will use it as part of our allocation for those that requested power ages ago.

Power is never going to be available to everyone that wants it, simply because they don't have that amount of outlets, but every one freed up, is a potential outlet for a couple more with splitters.
My thoughts were, two fold. Firstly there may be people who definitely need a hook up and haven't got one. I may need, therefore was going to organise that if I needed to would be able to hook up for a while to help boost the battery.

A second consideration is that I didn't really want to be at that side of the campsite.

But happy to be flexible, last thing I want to do is cause any problems.

Cheers

I’m new here and building my first camper/day van now and thought this would be a good first trip to take it on! Sadly you’ve chosen the British GP weekend so I’ll be stuck there! Another time.

Welcome Joel.
all you will ever need is right here. Ask away and the answers will come.
so guessing you work in F1 perhaps McLaren going by your avatar.
lucky boy.
Stay safe
Ron

Good morning all, I’m putting out some ‘feelers’ to see if some kind soul could possibly help me out with something?

@LakesT6 is selling a single steel wheel that I want to buy from him, but he’s all the way up in Cumbria and I’m down in the midlands (Leicestershire). Is anybody from, or passing that area coming down to the forum meet in July and would be willing to bring it down for me? Obviously I’ll sort you out with beer/wine/payment for your trouble?

Many thanks in anticipation, cheers Matt :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Good morning all, I’m putting out some ‘feelers’ to see if some kind soul could possibly help me out with something?

@LakesT6 is selling a single steel wheel that I want to buy from him, but he’s all the way up in Cumbria and I’m down in the midlands (Leicestershire). Is anybody from, or passing that area coming down to the forum meet in July and would be willing to bring it down for me? Obviously I’ll sort you out beer/wine/payment for your trouble?

Many thanks in anticipation, cheers Matt :thumbsup:

I could bring it down if it can be delivered to Wakefield - Ossett (WF5 postcode) Jct 40 M1, during work hours or Derbyshire - Chesterfield (S43 postcode) Jct 29a M1, at any hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back