Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rids - ID: #46

@Socopoc - ID: #53

You have confirmed booking ID`s but are still showing on the RSVP "Maybe list" . . . ?

1613902532244.png

1613902699532.png

Can’t see how to remove myself from the “maybe” list. Would love to go, but other things happening now.
Could someone take me off this list please.

Thanks,

Pete

Can’t see how to remove myself from the “maybe” list. Would love to go, but other things happening now.
Could someone take me off this list please.

Thanks,

Pete

click the other option on the calendar icon @Pete C - (not going - if you cant make it)

1613904608319.png

I’ve clicked on “going”; still don’t have a confirmed build date but is it supposed to be week 9 so should make it even if it is moved...

Right, I have a list of people that have ticked the RSVP but haven't sent me mobile numbers. You don't have to be added to the WhatsApp group, but I need mobile numbers please. (I have new wheels to pay for and heard personal data is worth some dosh)

Kidding by the way.

@Gaz1971
@BARRYJ
@EdH
@Texxaco
@RickT6
@Madmike
@Socopoc
@Shadow1
@Nigel W
@Pezz
@johnmacster

and last but defiantly not least @Ed Webb (I could of sworn I had your number already) unless you upset me at some point and I removed all traces of you Ed.

Be warned potential Drone Pilots: :whistle: (I've got a drone myself now - finally (plus owner/operator licence))

which is what made me check the airspace restrictions.

Husbands Bosworth, (next door to the camp site.)

is also an official Police Helicopter site . . . . . as well as a glider site.

its coming up as yellow caution but not red restricted CAA airspace which is strange?

This is from the NATS Drone Assist APP.

1614085914214.png1614086034919.png1614086043646.png1614086056367.png

Last edited:
The heliport was over the road to the gliders a good field away it looked as per your picture would that have anything to do with it you could t see them touch down

the glider club does have a tiny plane for launching the gliders though Nick

The heliport was over the road to the gliders a good field away it looked as per your picture would that have anything to do with it you could t see them touch down

the glider club does have a tiny plane for launching the gliders though Nick
yes . . both. you can see the Caution radius here:

1614086923117.png

all of this within the circle . .

1614087087630.png

update:

let us know if your:

Team Green : Grass camping (no EHU required)
Team Blue : EHU required (Not Booked to be arranged with Tourershine)
Team Red : EHU Required (Already Booked with site before this event)

currently 9x pitches remaining

View attachment 104340

Barryj team green please mobile number fir whatsapp

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, I have a list of people that have ticked the RSVP but haven't sent me mobile numbers. You don't have to be added to the WhatsApp group, but I need mobile numbers please. (I have new wheels to pay for and heard personal data is worth some dosh)

Kidding by the way.

@Gaz1971
@BARRYJ
@EdH
@Texxaco
@RickT6
@Madmike
@Socopoc
@Shadow1
@Nigel W
@Pezz
@johnmacster

and last but defiantly not least @Ed Webb (I could of sworn I had your number already) unless you upset me at some point and I removed all traces of you Ed.
BJordan team green

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick note. It's been mentioned to me a few times about booking the whole site for our weekend. Just to quickly explain: Booking the whole site means we need to include several luxury huts and several glamping tents. This makes the costings far higher and means the price per night will have to increase dramatically.

I have had the conversation with the site a while ago, but put it to bed on the basis I'd already told people the costs and to suddenly increase that once people had confirmed didn't seem like the right thing to do.

Bare in mind that we have the whole of the field section of the site, which is around 80% of their capacity anyway. So short of the huts, pods and a small handful of pitches around the lake, we have most of the site anyway.

Lastly, I'm still waiting on several mobile numbers and a little reluctant to chase up individual members. If you wouldn't mind passing me your numbers, it would be a great help.

missing contact numbers.

@Gaz1971
@EdH
@Texxaco
@RickT6
@Madmike
@Socopoc
@Shadow1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back