Until: Sunday, 18 July, 2021 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could bring it down if it can be delivered to Wakefield - Ossett (WF5 postcode) Jct 40 M1, during work hours or Derbyshire - Chesterfield (S43 postcode) Jct 29a M1, at any hours?
Thanks for your kind offer too mate.... I’ll let you know!? :thumbsup:

My pitch booked is A4 but can see this has already been allocated going off your spread sheet? Odd. I'll bring my pistols to sort it out ;)
Bring it on @True Romance and i bet i got a bigger one than yours... hahahaha.. i got it booked months ago as im there for 2 weeks holiday for the fishing i have offered to sqweez in Blitz and his guest coming who really needs power
and i got Telescopic sights on mine lol..... dont know how long my leisure battery will last running the cool box i recon 2 day will be ok if im blocked in i cant get down the store for ice. i ll have warm Guinness and my rib eyes , burgers and bacon wont keep

lol the last time i said it was well over 100 days well actually i said 20 weeks to go = 140 days

but for me ... im there in 64 days time, but who's counting ........... ME ... I AM HA HA HA HA

Bring it on @True Romance and i bet i got a bigger one than yours... hahahaha.. i got it booked months ago as im there for 2 weeks holiday for the fishing i have offered to sqweez in Blitz and his guest coming who really needs power
and i got Telescopic sights on mine lol..... dont know how long my leisure battery will last running the cool box i recon 2 day will be ok if im blocked in i cant get down the store for ice. i ll have warm Guinness and my rib eyes , burgers and bacon wont keep
Yep that's still the plan. We both have some solar too if some one else wants to grab a hook up for a few hours.

Yep that's still the plan. We both have some solar too if some one else wants to grab a hook up for a few hours.
No Worries @Blitz we 'll squeez in somehow there's plenty of field in front no need for Dueling over... i'll pull forward my camp is quick to tear down and put up... im ok for a couple of days on battery will be a full test for it and do it good to give it a drain down . we can all share the power. its more the loo's, i need till i get my hip fixed.. and i'm there for 2 weeks ..... just sad when you have all left... looking out to an empty field.......

AND IT'S ONLY 46 DAYS AWAY but whos counting ....................ME i am ... hahahahahah

just doing some house keeping . . . . .

+++

@Tommo25 - please change your RSVP on this page to interested, or other.

+++

Guys, please send @Tourershine a contact number for yourselves via PM.

@Texxaco
@RickT6
@Shadow1
@Madmike

+++

View attachment 111376

Hi @Dellmassive,

Couple of questions pls. I have a request from another mate - owner of a new T6.1 conversion who would like to attend if there's enough space. My pitch numbers are 18 & 58. If there is enough space left, would it be possible to have them pitch near myself. EHU is not a necessity as we'll manage the phone charging etc between us, just thinking of the logistics of staggering back to the same place when its bed time.

Am I thinking that if we arrive together we'll get placed together? Cheers.

Hi @Monkster1

- we are showing 5x slots available for additional vans 75 allocated out of 80 atm.

- your booking ID`s are not pitch numbers as such. - just booking numbers

++++

most of the site is free pitching with no allocated or marked pitches.

most pitches will first come first served, so if you arrive together then all good.

if you arrive separately you might be able to save your buddy a space next to you.

we have the whole field booked so you can pitch anywhere you like - but EHU are only in certain locations.

this will be biggest and busiest yet, so pitching will be very organic as people come and go over the whole week/weekend.

EHU is limited and not guaranteed - unless you are an early bird.

@Tourershine (The Boss) is the master of pitch layout and always does his best to accommodate everyone . . .

++++

see this detail from @Tourershine : https://www.t6forum.com/threads/t6f-summer-camp-2021-16-18-july-2021.22303/post-351703

I need to make a couple of points clear.

There will be many people that have attended our weekends before and what naturally tends to happen is people want to pitch in or around people they already know, which is absolutely fine, so you end up with lots of little sub groups of friends. This is something I have no problem with at all.
The problem is, because a few people have booked and been allocated EHU pitch numbers all over the site, it makes it very difficult for those wanting to be pitched next to each other as per normal, because a line of friends might have a EHU pitch number smack in the middle of this, making it near on impossible for myself to please everyone.
Bare in mind that EHU pitch numbers are a loose term on this site and it generally is a bit more relaxed than your normal Caravan Club site, where it is almost possible to pitch anywhere in the huge field we are allocated.

Can I ask those that have allocated EHU pitch numbers to be a little flexible when pitching. You will be guaranteed your EHU that you've booked, but treat your pitch allocation number as a simple reservation for the EHU and not as a literal pitch. That way I can do the same as I do every year, welcome anyone arriving, determine if they've booked an EHU and put them where they'd prefer, be that with established friends, or where ever they want.

I hope that makes sense.

The logistics are the same for me, just with far more people, but the site is only on a 2 day week basis at the moment, so getting quick answers isn't possible, making it a little harder to answer everyones specific questions and requirements.

++++

Hi @Monkster1

- we are showing 5x slots available for additional vans 75 allocated out of 80 atm.

- your booking ID`s are not pitch numbers as such. - just booking numbers

++++

most of the site is free pitching with no allocated or marked pitches.

most pitches will first come first served, so if you arrive together then all good.

if you arrive separately you might be able to save your buddy a space next to you.

we have the whole field booked so you can pitch anywhere you like - but EHU are only in certain locations.

this will be biggest and busiest yet, so pitching will be very organic as people come and go over the whole week/weekend.

EHU is limited and not guaranteed - unless you are an early bird.

@Tourershine (The Boss) is the master of pitch layout and always does his best to accommodate everyone . . .

++++

see this detail from @Tourershine : https://www.t6forum.com/threads/t6f-summer-camp-2021-16-18-july-2021.22303/post-351703

I need to make a couple of points clear.

There will be many people that have attended our weekends before and what naturally tends to happen is people want to pitch in or around people they already know, which is absolutely fine, so you end up with lots of little sub groups of friends. This is something I have no problem with at all.
The problem is, because a few people have booked and been allocated EHU pitch numbers all over the site, it makes it very difficult for those wanting to be pitched next to each other as per normal, because a line of friends might have a EHU pitch number smack in the middle of this, making it near on impossible for myself to please everyone.
Bare in mind that EHU pitch numbers are a loose term on this site and it generally is a bit more relaxed than your normal Caravan Club site, where it is almost possible to pitch anywhere in the huge field we are allocated.

Can I ask those that have allocated EHU pitch numbers to be a little flexible when pitching. You will be guaranteed your EHU that you've booked, but treat your pitch allocation number as a simple reservation for the EHU and not as a literal pitch. That way I can do the same as I do every year, welcome anyone arriving, determine if they've booked an EHU and put them where they'd prefer, be that with established friends, or where ever they want.

I hope that makes sense.

The logistics are the same for me, just with far more people, but the site is only on a 2 day week basis at the moment, so getting quick answers isn't possible, making it a little harder to answer everyones specific questions and requirements.

++++

Brilliant, Thanks so much for updating :thumbsup:

@Dellmassive , @Tourershine - I plan to to arrive on Thursday and leave on Sunday.
I just thought that with the high numbers attending this year, that booking confirmations would be clarified nearer the date, to save confusion at arrival on site.

Afternoon All,

I mentioned above about the idea of holding a 'T6 Autumn Camp' in September and having spoken to Brook Meadow (and @Tourershine, as he organises the summer camp) and they currently have availability for the last weekend in September - but if we want to organise anything then we would need to be quick.

With that in mind I have set up a thread in 'The pub' (link below) so we can start the ball rolling and so we do not swamp this thread with info about a different event.

Hope this is of interest.

Best,

CZ.

well it's only 38 days to go lol ............ i know........... i know yes im counting the days lol but it is my 2 week holiday.... chasing the carp in the lake ... it's only 32 days for me ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back