Until: Sunday, 18 July, 2021 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally just having the one field would be no different to the likes of Busfest ...it encourages interaction and creates a friendly atmosphere ....as long as the next van doesn’t fart and snore...( joking ) :laugh::laugh:

Personally just having the one field would be no different to the likes of Busfest ...it encourages interaction and creates a friendly atmosphere ....as long as the next van doesn’t fart and snore...( joking ) :laugh::laugh:

That's why i have sound deadening and dodo extreme lining..... i can't hear your Farts and you can't hear my snoring lol

Enter the Yorkshire Man ....
I don't see why we need the whole site, what difference does it make when we have ample space at 80%. I personally enjoy the cracking discount price we pay which encourages me to come along without worrying about the cost. I'd think twice if the price shot up for something I don't need or want.
Yorkshire Man exits .....

Morning all .... There's a ton of space in the middle of the site its just the edging pitches / parking that's getting booked up. The pitches are numbered but not marked out with a bit of consideration when getting parked up to squeeze someone in the gaps like sardines lol but both can have a canopy out of the side doors ... a group effort and good practice for when we do non forum meets in mass ... in only 137 days time lol

@Bear ID: #71 - Team Green - Grass Pitch

please add your RSVP above

and join in the whatsapp group if you wish . .

@Devoncream ID: #73 - Team Blue - EHU Pitch requested

please add your RSVP above

and join in the whatsapp group if you wish . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back