T6 Delays

I did sneak in for a quick preview :sneaky: She in the workshop waiting to be pdi.
All looks in order from a quick look round, really pleased with my choices of extras and it looks great in white :). Two things that took my eye was it has the big brakes fitted and the wheel has the cruise control fitted to it :thumbsup:

20161025_163946_001.jpg 20161025_163936.jpg 20161025_163700.jpg

Last edited:
I did sneak in for a quick preview :sneaky: it was She in the workshop waiting to be pdi.
All looks in order from a quick look round, really pleased with my choices of extras and it looks great in white :). Two things that took my eye was it has the big brakes fitted and the wheel has the cruise control fitted to it :thumbsup:

View attachment 2504 View attachment 2505 View attachment 2506
Looking good ,not long now .
I thought you only got cruise on the wheel with ACC ,bonus anyway .

Thanks @carlg
Don't no about acc would have loved that but could not speck it when I orded and they would not let me change the order when it was upgraded to euro 6 :(. Glad its on the wheel anyway, much better :).
Are collect it this week anyway .

Your turn tomorrow mate :thumbsup:

Nice on @StudleyGlass , about time you got your white one, need kick Team grey's ass :p Saw a van the other week with the b*gger br*kes, was rather jealous. How come you get cruise control on the wheel?

Nice on @StudleyGlass , about time you got your white one, need kick Team grey's ass :p Saw a van the other week with the b*gger br*kes, was rather jealous. How come you get cruise control on the wheel?

I have no idea about the cruise on the wheel dave but im glad its there, dont know why the big brakes are fitted to the 150ps as i was told they only fitted them to the 180/204s now :unsure:

VW seem to fit whatever's in the parts bin, however the Yeti takes the biscuit, everything under the bonnet is labelled VW or Audi and no two cars seem to be the same!

I have no idea about the cruise on the wheel dave but im glad its there, dont know why the big brakes are fitted to the 150ps as i was told they only fitted them to the 180/204s now :unsure:
At last mate! @StudleyGlass looks like yours came with the same spec as mine, I just thought the cruise on the wheel was what everyone got?? Are the bigger brakes due to us having the T32?? Btw what badges are on the back? it just says Transporter and TDI on mine, no T32 150 badge or Highline badge...

The cruise is usual on the indicator stalk on all model except the posh ones ;).

It maybe be a T32 thing but i dont no they are changing the spec daly by the looks of it !

Did not pay much attention to the badges really as it was close to a wall, there was badges on it, but not for long ;)

Last edited:
Back