T6 Delays

Vw has probably run out of stalks ,so put you that wheel on ,it far better there the stalk is such a faff

I thought i'd read all the Highline models come with cruise on the steering wheel, but maybe not all other models?

Also just noticed the 204ps option is only available on Highline models!

I think its the my17 model that has cruise ( highline as you say @480bhp ) on the wheel as the highline i have at the mow, has it on the stork. I dont no much about the changes on the 17 model as i orderd a 16 model , way back when................

I think its the my17 model that has cruise ( highline as you say @480bhp ) on the wheel as the highline i have at the mow, has it on the stork. I dont no much about the changes on the 17 model as i orderd a 16 model , way back when................
2016 model ? Thought you'd been on the waiting list so long you'd originally factory ordered one of these ;):rofl:

IMG_1143.JPG

Must be a great relief but how come it's taken 10 months, seems a ridiculously long time? I hope mine gets here a lot quicker than that!
@T6Chris not sure really ,was told parts no available ,then the my17 models came out so got the new euro6 engine ,then just delay after delay .
I think they are coming through faster now ,the factory were increasing production from 720 to 800 a day so this should help .

Back