T6 Bulbs & Lamps

Guess I'll be taking a trip down to the local MOT station to get them set up properly then.
The multiplicity of posts today indicates that there is a major problem with, and depth of feeling about, the H4 light output,or perceived lack. To my mind there are some simple questions to be answered by VW: Are they fitting standard quality bulbs with an agreed output? Is the projected output in Lumens in accordance with motor industry standards and Construction & Use Regulations? Are the H4 light projectors designed specifically for that bulb or do they have commonality with the H7 apart from the bulb holders?

Every time I have driven at night in the last year, there is a moment where I have to check that I actually did put my lights on. Normally just after passing an oncoming vehicle.

Had a look on the headlights and can see two adjusters', can anyone tell me what each one does. Need to wind the lights up.

These are the LED units, and the picture is the nearside. So the top of the 2 adjusters is next to the grill, and the bottom one is next to the wing.
WP_20161220_20_25_37_Pro.jpg

I've now been flashed at four times with headlights on dipped, causing slight worry. But checked them and they seem fine; they were on the highest setting (lowered them a bit); could H7s actually dazzle oncoming drivers?!
Can't think of any other reason I've been flashed...?

I've now been flashed at four times with headlights on dipped, causing slight worry. But checked them and they seem fine; they were on the highest setting (lowered them a bit); could H7s actually dazzle oncoming drivers?!
Can't think of any other reason I've been flashed...?
Left your handbag on the roof perhaps :)

What is more worrying is - what were you actually looking for when you "stumbled" across this? Anyone else thinking STALKER.....?;)

Or hitman?!

All this talk of being a stalker or a hitman, guys, I sometimes wonder what planet some of you are on when you come up with such ludicrous comments.

It's obvious T6 Dave is planning to audition as one of the Sand People in the next Star Wars movie and is getting his costume ready. Obviously.

sand people.jpg

@DaveyB @Polzeylad @CRD I can attest to the fact that Fleabay is his favourite shopping channel and that he has a warped sense of humour coupled with a strong sense of the ridiculous. Has plenty of commonsense and has been known to talk sense. Should fit in well here. Here ends the school report

@DaveyB @Polzeylad @CRD I can attest to the fact that Fleabay is his favourite shopping channel and that he has a warped sense of humour coupled with a strong sense of the ridiculous. Has plenty of commonsense and has been known to talk sense. Should fit in well here. Here ends the school report
You missed out the bit that was in every boys school report "could do better" or "needs to try harder". Well at least I am hoping that it was not just mine and my own son's reports that say that.
I'd love to seek out my old teachers and show them just how wrong they all were.

@DaveyB Lord forbid that he could try harder, he's trying enough as it is ! Lol. Seriously, he's a lovely lad and we love him dearly but that's not to say his mother won't take him to the stairs so that she can climb three, look him in the eye and flea his ear if necessary

Back