T6.1 Sportline Black Edition

Opinion on the Black edition decals..
I'm wondering if the van really needs this..
It's a black edition in its own right and doesn't need to tell everyone with a sticker..
Does it some what cheapen the van?
I'm un decided.
What's eryone else's thoughts?
Will let you know if i ever get mine!

Needs the decals like the Edition model. You can always remove them if you want. Personally they should have put some extra power under the bonnet.
I agree on the power.
or maybe even if they kept the sport mode on the gearbox just for the sportlines. just something..
not sure on the edition stickers either..
maybe im just sick of decals after having a couple of transit custom sport vans.:sick:

Did anyone ever find out how many black edition are being made?
363 black edition vans! That figure came directly from the guys in wales that make them. Not sure how many are panel vans / Kombi vans but on the list to build was 363!

Opinion on the Black edition decals..
I'm wondering if the van really needs this..
It's a black edition in its own right and doesn't need to tell everyone with a sticker..
Does it some what cheapen the van?
I'm un decided.
What's eryone else's thoughts?
The decals are part of what makes up the BE, it looks better with them in my opinion. It works on the pure grey.

I agree on the power.
or maybe even if they kept the sport mode on the gearbox just for the sportlines. just something..
not sure on the edition stickers either..
maybe im just sick of decals after having a couple of transit custom sport vans.:sick:
I agree, the Sportlines should be more powerful than a stock 204.

VW / Audi / Seat / Skoda have always used black edition in reference to the colour of trims/wheels etc. not the paint colour :rolleyes:

I have been lucky enough to get my hands on a brand new black edition.
Can't see any problems as of yet (fingers crossed)
Hope you guys get all your issues sorted out..
I have a question.
Does anyone know how to add radio logos to the stations that have them missing?
I saw something on utube that shows the procedure but that was on a discover media unit 8inch not the media pro.
It doesn't seem to work on the pro..

Well thats the sub and amp fitted today , the difference to standard is amazing , well worth it . Sound deadened the doors as well , can hardly hear it outside the van , and no vibrations at all .
Cool..
Something I am going to do when i get some money back in the coffers..
Have you just sound deadened the doors only?
Or any of the rest of the cab?

I'm really pissed about not being able to add radio logos that are missing onto the discover Pro media unit :mad:
Or am I missing something?
Anyone manage to?

Back