T6.1 Sportline Black Edition

Have fully sound deadened the rear of the van. Dodo mat floor sides and roof, then 10mm thermoliner on roof and sides, then thermo fleece where possible. Made a decent difference. Still got outside arch liners to do when it warms up a bit.

View attachment 147630

Fitted some rear hatch trim panels, neater and protects the paint. Will probably get re-trimmed when i do the trim panels. Arch covers still to arrive.

I’m not spray gluing any carpet to the interior exposed paint. I like the exposed paint finish with full trimmed panels.

View attachment 147454
Did the dodo mat make much difference on the floor? Just about to do mine

10A54E58-3754-4286-8130-856A107AFB5E.jpeg
After hours /weeks of research I made a big decision to go air ride ..abp 3h .dual compressor ..
I have to see things through once the seed is planted . Absolutely love it , my job is so much easier ..

Off to Leighton tomorrow for one their carbon steering wheels, then the wallet needs a break ha ha .

Will upload more pics

Was wondering earlier, do the BE have the down lights on the side steps? Quite like the look of them in black.

Lol that’s looooooowwww! Steering wheel looks cool, that’s definitely the most customised BE on here so far!
Notice you have covered the front pillars, have you done the head lining the same too?
Thanks ... kinda been obsessed with van lately hahah ., but happy with how it’s turned out ..
Yes had suede a pillars & headliner & roof in rear too .

A2DF445D-7300-4925-BDEE-FFA56E974BCB.png
Any of you guys painted the brake callipers? Thinking of going Porsche Acid Green. Like the pic above ☝️

Reactions: AKG
Can someone help me find the speed limit setting , i initially set it up to make the bing noise at 5mph over the speed limit but can’t seem to find it now , also how to turn the bing volume down ,my display has just had a software update but I don’t think this would of hidden this setting

Back