T6.1 Sportline Black Edition

Can someone help me find the speed limit setting , i initially set it up to make the bing noise at 5mph over the speed limit but can’t seem to find it now , also how to turn the bing volume down ,my display has just had a software update but I don’t think this would of hidden this setting
Speed warning I mean

any of you Sportline owners selling the original 18,s, let me know, cheers

or are they available to buy anywhere?

I am interested in hearing your comments once fitted.
The amp/ dsp is supposed to be set up for a transporter.
I don't see any mention of whether that transporter is a panel van with bulkhead or a kombi or a caravel...
Surely each of these vehicles would require a different dsp setting due to the changes in space and furnishings within.
Will be good to know what you think as its one area I will defiantly improve..
Had the speakers fitted yesterday and dodo mat . Didnt have time to put in the sub or amp . Just the speakers are a huge improvement , think with the sub it is going to be fantastic .

Had the speakers fitted yesterday and dodo mat . Didnt have time to put in the sub or amp . Just the speakers are a huge improvement , think with the sub it is going to
The amp and sub are the key components in this system where the biggest improvements will come

The amp and sub are the key components in this system where the biggest improvements will come

Thanks , look forward to finishing it off , and thanks for all the advice , the dodo made a huge difference to the doors , even road noise !

I know a few lads did request reg plate no screws ... screws is savage on a bumper like sportline ...
I totally forgot (went the 5 digit t plate )know this is to sort.... just a heads up to anyone waiting of a van /always request plates to be stuck on ....
17CD9AE5-266D-4013-BF48-8EFB5CD16799.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
I know a few lads did request reg plate no screws ... screws is savage on a bumper like sportline ...
I totally forgot (went the 5 digit t plate )know this is to sort.... just a heads up to anyone waiting of a van /always request plates to be stuck on ....
View attachment 159233
They did the same to mine, so small at the back and normal size at the front. The colour match is pretty poor so thinking of getting it repainted at sometime.

More Problems...
That's all I ever see since ordering my sportline...
Im hopeing I don't get any issues but seems like it is inevitable..
Does make me keep wondering whether I have made the right choice potentially spending alot of money on a infereor product..

Opinion on the Black edition decals..
I'm wondering if the van really needs this..
It's a black edition in its own right and doesn't need to tell everyone with a sticker..
Does it some what cheapen the van?
I'm un decided.
What's eryone else's thoughts?

Needs the decals like the Edition model. You can always remove them if you want. Personally they should have put some extra power under the bonnet.

Back